I.IX Dream Jumper

Morfeo Series
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since childhood I have always had this ability, as some part of me, I did not know when I started to be able to do it, only one night was there, looking with curiosity to someone else dream.

There was something strange about dreams, something intimate and fragile, with a single glance you could realize so many things, people's fears, their yearnings, their way of thinking, because in these they showed their true being and they lower completely the guard, it had taken me so long to understand it and had not been until many years later, when I was able to control my ability to see that.

It sounds bad that someone sneaks into your dreams without your permission, do not confuse it, I know, when I grew up I see how bad it was done that and in fact it was something I avoided doing now, not that I liked it so much either, because more times than I recorded, I woke up the next day with headache and tiredness in my body. When I was a child was amusing, funny and interesting, not so much as an adult. Maybe it had to do with what people grow up, corrupted themselves. they lost innocence and worries ate them, I could not know exactly, but that was the thing, people when grow lost their magic and I bothered about it, stop doing it.

I had always been curious, what was the reason I could do it, when I was a child and I jumped from dream to dream without a specific goal and without really wanting it, when as an adult I could go anywhere I wanted to go.

-And me? - Seungri spoke for the first time since my story began - And the paints?

-I do not know when you came in- I meditate -There was this time, once I was a child that I could see the dream of this other child, it was ... Just to beautiful, so vibrant, so full of shapes and colors, nothing compared to since I had been able to get into someone's dream, that was the first time I feel so much, to even  I didn't want to leave, I did not want him to wake up, whoever whas that child I didn't want him to woke up, unfortunately the night had an end and sooner than Late  I opened my eyes again in my bed, I never felt as much frustration as thar day, because I knew that it was very unlikely to meet him again.

Very few times after that I manage to encounter the subconscious of that child, so after I become adult forget it completely- My eyes met Seungri who listened intently, I smiles- Then eight years passed, I had decided to stop studying and start to dedicate myself to what I really liked: art, drawing and illustrating, thanks to the dreams of all that people I have ever seen, inspired me and with too many images in my head do not hesitate to start painting, so I did that with the surprise support of my family, perhaps it was because it was too good, I do not know, but they supported me and from that I began to live.

And even though I was not traveling as much as I used to, I wou

Please log in to read the full chapter