I.-Dream

Morfeo Series
Please log in to read the full chapter

I.I The Great Dance

Seungri walked through the immense hall, where people covered in precious dresses and costumes, danced slowly around, laughter and talk accompanied the soft music of the small orchestra that played in the great party, elegance, distinction, almost as if they were from a movie. It was beautiful, perfect in his eyes, the colors so vivid that aroused his senses.

Strolling his gaze from here to there, admiring the scene that with luxury of details developed right in front of his nostrils, almost inviting him to join them,and that he did, as he approached a girl who was on the other side of the room that, like him, watched standing next to a dessert table, dressed in a red silk dress, with long, curly black hair and pearly skin that seemed to match very well.

They danced with all the others, almost without uttering words, without asking their names or anything specifically, only losing themselves, with their feet following the other, with a smile that illuminated their faces, the clock marking twelve o'clock, with some light of glasses clashing against each other, As in a kind of toast to which Seungri barely and attentively hear, maybe it was a New Years Eve , maybe it was New Year, he could not care less as long as he had that girl in his arms...

The alarm clock rang, tac-tac, getting up at once -Good days everyone has ...- The voice of the announcer of an unknown radio program or at that moment did not remember bothered him by inviting him to stand up from the bed and prepare for a new day.

Seungri still tired and half asleep performed his routine, wrapped in the monotony, w hile almost memory was going to take a shower, lost in his thoughts, in last night's dream, that gradually faded in the air, then to the breakfast did not know more if he had dreamed or not. He went to the university, taking the train and while traveling, in a way already learned, he reviewed his notes because that day he would have a test.

Lee Seunghyun, Seungri as he liked his friends to call him, was 19, lived on the outskirts of the city and studied second year of finance.

I.II The garden 

The stone path was lost in the distance, where mountains could be seen in a green full of life, mixing with the clear blue sky, cloudless, clean, the sun was bright and warm but did not burn, it was nice, Seungri thought as he arranged a small chair and a easel to paint, there were flowers around him of all types and colors that invited him to lie down or simply admire them.

A great calm could feel in his chest, breathing the smell of grass and moisture that made him feel completely renewed, with brush and paints in hand, began to work, he felt suddenly inspired and could not waste any more time.

-You need to add more lights.- The voice of a man behind him, distracted him from his work causing him to take a small leap. -Look out! you can ruin your paint- He whisper in a amusing voice, Seungri blinked confused to turn to see who it was. A man who could not see his face well because he was hidden behind a red mouth cover and a black sweatshirt, his eyes appeared to be chestnut and definitely asian.

-You...

-I was struck by what you were doing, I really appreciate the art.- Strangely, Seungri was not annoyed by his presence, but calm.

-You said I, were missing lights,- He said as he continued his work, gazing slightly at what the stranger had told him.

-Oh yes, here and here- He point out carefully the parts that he referred, to which Seungri began to take care.

His hands slightly touched and as if it were a dejavu, Seungri looked at him surprised, feeling that somehow he knew him, his eyes met, those eyes, his eyes, he had seen them before ...


The alarm clock rang, tac-tac, getting up at once, agitated and confused, Seungri touched his chest where his heart pounded. -Good morning everyone.- The announcer's voice was heard distant, his head seemed to spin, the pictures kept repeating, one after another, placing his feet on the floor, running his hands through his hair to calm down, waiting for his heart to take a normal rhythm.

Seungri could not eat breakfast that morning,he hurrying out to take the bus that would take him to his first day at work, he could not help but get angry with himself, with his ruined mood and a headache that promised to be long lasting, Cursed in a low voice, joining the sea of ​​people who had already up at that hour in the morning in the street, hating even more the day ahead. Seungri was 23 years old, had his first serious job in the area of ​​resources in a company in the center of his city, lived in a small department with which he managed to pay and the one who, with reasons of force majeure, shared with Kang Daesung, his best friend.

I.III The sea

There was something wonderful in the water, powerful and mysterious in it, for it could bring you life as would remove it, there was a certain belief that it could cleanse and purify even the most filthy, the most hidden, Seungri thought while watching the immense waves Which were breaking on the shore of the sea, mingling with the pink sand, the wind gently touching his face, the seagulls crossing one after another the sky, the sun hiding in the distance, dyeing it with oranges and red everything in its path.

His feet were lost in the sand that provided heat and security, the few people around him played and laughed, some others ran on the shore, wet with the foam of the sea, a red kite walked over his head, far away, away from him, Seungri could not help but admire, feeling small before that immensity, never wanting to leave.

The whistle of the air comforted him, leaving behind any concerns he might have

-This is my favorite so far- A guy next to him said, a guy who Seungri did not even turn around to see

-Favorite?- He asked without paying much attention.

-The scenery, it's too much to put into words, I do not think there is any that describes how perfect and beautiful it is- Seungri could not agree more, nodding slightly, he thought the same, smiling turned to see his new companion only to find the rest of the footprints in the sand, where he had probably been stopping, leaving him simply with a hollow in his gut.

The alarm clock rang, tac-tac and Seungri's eyes opened slowly, with a melancholy and sadness in his chest, the rain pounding on his window, the chill of the morning clogging him to the bone and almost without the urge to get up, crawled out of bed. It was saturday and he had promised to accompany his sister Hanna to buy ornaments for her house, christmas was approaching and the family parties that forced his to return home were just around the corner.

That morning, Seungri did not meet with Daesung who had left the city, nor did he encounter any of his neighbors, or Taeyang the nice guy opposite his door, or Seunghyun the most sophisticated of the building that lived just above his apartment. That cold and wet morning, as he walked to meet his only sister in the cafe two blocks down the street, he can not stop thinking about the strange feeling that gripped him, almost as if something was missing. Seungri was 24 years old, had not bought the gifts for christmas, was annoyed about his job and about to ask his three-year-old girlfriend to marry him.

I.IV Air castles

The city in the air told him, futuristic and modern, immense, Seungri was walking alo

Please log in to read the full chapter