This Is Seoul

Dangsinege Banhaetsseumnida~

" Sakura-ah. Sakura-ah. Sakura dear, wake up. "

 

Sakura lifted her head up lazily and saw her uncle shaking her shoulders gently. She rubbed her eyes and yawned a little.

 

" We're here. We're in Seoul, Korea. ", said her uncle with a smile.

 

Sakura pressed her face against the window in excitement and squealed as she saw the bustling cities of Seoul come into view.

All her life, she had dreamed of visiting and studying in this wonderful place on Earth. And now, it was finally coming true.

 

   

 

" Uncle! It's so beautiful! Just like I always dreamed of! ", she said happily.

 

" Really? Well then, I'd be glad to take you on a little personal tour with yours truly~! ", grinned her uncle.

 

" Oh, really, Uncle? That's amazing~! When can we start? ", squealed Sakura joyfully.

 

" Tonight right after dinner, dear. Your first course only starts next week. ", smiled her uncle gently.

 

The two of them took a cab to Sakura's uncle's house:

 

 

 

" Oh, Uncle! Your house is so beautiful! ", complimented Sakura.

 

" You like it? I'm glad you do. ", smiled her uncle.

 

" Where's Wooyoung, Uncle? ", asked Sakura.

 

" He must be in his room again. Where is that boy when you need him? Wooyoung-ah!!! ", her uncle hollered at the top of his lungs.

 

The door opened and a young boy bounded out to greet them.

 

[ Jang Wooyoung of 2PM will be Sakura's cousin. Just pretend he's still studying and that he isn't part of 2PM in this story ]

 

" Appa! Cousin! "

 

" Wooyoung! "

 

Sakura and Wooyoung hugged each other tight.

 

" So good to see you, Sakura~! How's Uncle and Auntie? ", asked Wooyoung.

 

" They're great~! I can see you had been working out, huh? ", Sakura teased as she poked Wooyoung's rock-hard abs underneath his shirt.

 

" Y--yah! ", Wooyoung blushed beet red.

 

" Wooyoung, show Sakura to her room, please? ", said Go Hyuk.

 

" Yes, Appa. Follow me, Sakura! You're gonna love your room! ", Wooyoung grinned.

 

Wooyoung led Sakura upstairs, down the hallway and to her room:

 

 

" Oh, Wooyoung, it's lovely! ", gasped Sakura.

 

" Appa said you'd like it. ", smiled Wooyoung.

 

" Woohooooooooooooo~! "

 

Sakura jumped onto her bed and laid down, arms outstretched.

 

" This is so cool! "

 

Wooyoung set her bags down by the side of the bed and jumped onto the bed with his cousin. He grabbed one of the pillows and closed his eyes.

 

" Ahhhhh~~~! So nice and soft and fluffy~~~ ", Wooyoung sighed contendedly as he rolled his legs on top of Sakura's lanky legs.

 

" Yah! Get off me, Wooyoung! You're heavy! ", Sakura complained.

 

Wooyoung only let out a loud snore in response. Sakura whined and tried to tickle Wooyoung, which worked, making the older male laugh after a while.

Sakura then grabbed a pillow and started to whack her cousin playfully. Wooyoung tried to shield himself by curling up into a ball.

 

" Aaaaaah! Help! I'm being attacked! ", laughed Wooyoung.

 

" Take this! And that! ", laughed Sakura.

 

Finally getting up, Wooyoung grabbed his own pillow and started to attack his cousin. As they both batttled each other in a raging pillow fight, Go Hyuk came in and shook his head with a smile.

 

" Yah, you two! Don't kill the pillows just yet! ", he shouted with a slight chuckle.

 

Giggling, Sakura stopped whacking Wooyoung who laughed along breathlessly.

 

" We're going out for dinner tonight, so be ready by 7:45, okay? ", said Go Hyuk.  " Wooyoung, we're gonna tour Sakura around town after dinner, okay? "

 

" Yes, Appa. ", said Wooyoung.

 

" Good. Now... "

 

Go Hyuk picked up a pillow that fell on the floor and suddenly threw it at Wooyoung. Sakura immediately jumped into action and tackled her cousin down to the bed. Her uncle joined in and repeatedly whacked his son with the pillow.

 

" Aaaarrrgggghhhh! Help! I'm being assaulted! "

 

" Get him, Uncle! "

 

" Hold him down! "

 

The three played on and on like little children during a pillow fight in a pajama party.