Tuition?!

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT: HAPPY SEJEONG DAY!!!! <3 my baby is finally 21😏

 

That day ended smoothly for Sejeong — no teachers caught her sleeping, or maybe they just gave up on her and let her sleep. And thankfully, the strictest teacher, Mr Jung, their Math teacher, did not have lessons with them. Whenever they had Math lessons, Mr Jung would give the class so many questions to do in class and they had to hand it up at the end of the lesson. Like who the hell is able to do 25 questions in 30 minutes?! Definitely not Sejeong. Actually Sejeong was the only one who was not able to do the 25 questions. She would barely finish 5 questions before giving up. 

As said before, Math is at the bottom of Sejeong’s list. She hates everything about Math. Ranging from the teacher himself and the subject. Sejeong hates Algebra the most — she never got the point of making something x or y… She simply did not understand the whole topic. She did not bother listening in class either because Mr Jung was so boring. As if the subject itself wasn't boring enough, Mr Jung’s deep and slow voice adds on to her misery. Mr Jung allows his students to pop a chewing gum in their mouth so that they would not be too stressed and would be able to focus better, but that privilege was not given to the worst student in the class — Kim Sejeong. Sometimes she wonder why, and then she looks at her grades and everything in her brain clicks. Mr Jung has a tendency to be very biased towards the academically stronger students like Im Jin Ah, even though she did make a ruckus in class sometimes. 

But sadly, the Gods were probably all against her as today, just the day after the new student was introduced, the dreaded lesson was scheduled from 1pm to 3pm. Wow, the worst lesson in the worst possible timing. It's one thing to not like Math, but it's another thing to make it in the afternoon, right after their lunch. Haven't teachers heard of “food coma”? 1pm is Sejeong’s favourite time to sleep — it was the warmest time of the day. Most people stay awake because of how hot it is but not Sejeong. The hotter or cooler the atmosphere is, the sleepier she gets. It's as if her body cools or warms itself up by sleeping! And that's a theory that only applies to Kim Sejeong herself and no one else — not teachers, and especially not Mr freaking Jung. 

Just as she ended that thought, it was as if her dream — or nightmare, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter