Confession (end)

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: last chap! And yes there will be an epilogue! Enjoy!

 

Sejeong strided to the library, internally groaning at how another “tuition” lesson with wait who was it? Chae? Chaeyeon?

 

Sitting down on a carefully selected seat, Sejeong took out her phone and started typing. Unknown to most, Sejeong actually likes writing stories. Stories about her otps. In the online world in asianfanfics, people appreciates her, unlike the real world. Where no one actually cares, except for some people like her gang members. So that's how she comforts herself during her low points of her life.

 

“Hey Sejeong.” Chaeyeon chirped.

 

Sejeong looked at her and nodded. She never get why she should be remotely friendly with someone she doesn't even know.

A flash of hurt was shown on Chaeyeon’s face but Sejeong apparently didn't catch that, or simply didn't care. Because she was still staring at her phone.

 

Chaeyeon sighed and took a seat next to Sejeong, shocked when she sees Sejeong’s textbook open and answers written on pieces of foolscap paper.

 

“So how was your homework?” Chaeyeon asked with a grin, quite glad that Sejeong did her work.

 

“Meh, it was okay I guess.” Sejeong shrugged and lied through her teeth. Chaeyeon doesn’t need to know that she didn’t actually do her work. What can she actually do right?

 

And that day passed really quickly. Pythagoras Theorem is legitimately the easiest chapter in the whole textbook. How can one actually struggle with that chapter?!

 

//

 

The next few lessons made Chaeyeon notice certain things about Sejeong that she didn’t really care about before.

 

Like how Sejeong’s nose scrunches up when she can’t solve a math problem, or like how Sejeong’s eyelashes are beautifully long.

 

And simply how beautiful she was when she didn’t have that “badass” aura on full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter