Second Time

Merci Pour La Vie, Merci Pour L'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 9th 2017

Spring, Jeju Island

 

Yesterday was launching day of Jiyong's cafe in Jeju named Monsant. And today, Jiyong decided to take a walk at Canola Flower Field. Even though they haven't bloomed perfectly yet, but the scenery is still breath-takingly beautiful. He went there alone and didn't forget to bring his camera. Jiyong was into photography lately. He has been taken so many pictures and this was his chance to collect more. 

Since the festival hasn't started yet, the field weren't crowd. It was like he owned the entire field. The scenery of yellow canola flowers just perfect with the blue ocean expanse. He couldn't stop taking pictures of this glimpse of heaven. 

Jiyong walked down to get closer to the ocean. He wanted to take picture of the flowers with the sea. While taking pictures, his camera accidentally captured another glimpse of heaven. Wow. Jiyong stunned upon seeing a woman that just beautiful as the flowers. He zoomed in and clearly took picture of that woman. 

Wait. She seems familiar. 

Jiyong shoot at her again and couldn't help but fell for her. His heart raced as his fingers pressed the capture button. And that was when he remembered the woman. 

God

He remembered that she was the woman who found out by him that she had mental disorder. His memory brought back that moment when she talked by her own self, when she thought she was with her dead husband, and how she lost it when she found out the truth. Jiyong never heard about her again since they land in Seoul. And that time he never realized that the woman with mental disorder is such a beautiful creature. 

Jiyong who lost in his thoughts gained himself to come back to the reality. And he just has to lose her. He couldn't find her anymore. Jiyong looked around and she was nowhere to be found. And she couldn't be that fast. He decided to walk toward where she stood earlier and his mind couldn't stop thinking about her. 

His jaw dropped when he saw that beautiful creature laid down on the ground helplessly. Jiyong immediately ran toward her and tried to wake her up. 

"Taeyeon ssi! Wake up! Taeyeon ssi!" He shouted and patted her body. Crap. She was really pale which he didn't realized when he took the pictures. 

Jiyong put the camera rope around his neck. And he should carry her so he put the camera on his back. He quickly put her head on his arms and grabbed around her thigh tightly so he could carry her. Jiyong didn't mind if he has to carry her through this large fields. He ran between the flowers that has uneven roads. It was the strongest of him being able to carry a woman with such speed. He didn't know, he just didn't want to something wrong happen to her. 

***

After a tense and tortuous drive to the hospital, Jiyong could finally breathe. The medical team immediately did something to save her. He couldn't even imagine if he was late. 

"From the blood test results, we can conclude that she is overdosed. From what we found, she has taken highly antidepressant drugs. Her heart stopped and if you brought him late, we could lose her.." the doctor explained. 

Jiyong was in restroom washing his face. He kept thinking about what doctor said about her.

"She should see a psychiatrist. Seeing the amount of medicine she consumed, she must be having a very difficult time.."

He got out of the restroom walking through the hallway. He knew that fact. She was diagnosed with schizophrenia five years ago and he didn't hear about her anymore after that. 

"Do you want me to book the appoinment with the doctor?" 

"Sorry, i'm not her acquaintance. Maybe i can talk to her later. She should have been awake, right?"

"She has been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter