Our First Time Meeting

Merci Pour La Vie, Merci Pour L'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2nd 2012

Flight from Paris to Seoul

 

"I'm so excited, honey. After years away from our family, we can finally meet them" Changmin said while locking his fingers to his wifey's, Taeyeon. 

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon said, leaning her head to her husband's shoulder. 

"What for?" Changmin turned his face to her. 

"Because of my ambition, I make you stay with me, leave your work and away from your family" she answered.

"How can you expect me letting my wife by her own living in strange place? That's not my goal marrying you.."

"It's not like i finish my college for four years. Do you love me that much?" She lift her head up and their eyes met. 

"Yes. You just knew that?" 

"I hate you" Taeyeon leaned her head back. 

"Why is it this time?" Changmin casually asked as he faced this many times. 

"I told you to not love me that much.." 

"Why? Is it wrong that i love my wife that much?"

"I'm scared that you'll get hurt. You knew me. That i love myself the most" 

"It doesn't matter who you love the most. I think it's good that you love yourself, Taeyeon. And the most important is we love each other. Then that's enough" 

"Ah, you got me again. You are really good speaker, Changmin. You are indeed know how to make person fall for you" 

Changmin just laughed a bit and kissed her head.

"Taeyeon ah, i have to got to toilet" he excused himself. 

"Oh okay" Taeyeon didn't have to move because they were in the first class. Many chairs empty.

Not long after Changmin disappeared to toilet, a stewardess approached them. 

"Would you like to have wine, miss?" She offered wine that she held. 

Taeyeon felt a bit strange being called 'miss' when she has been Mrs. Shim for two years. Yes, she married him when she was just 22 years old. 

"Oh yes, please" she said. 

The stewardess poured the wine into a glass and gave it to Taeyeon. She was about to leave, but Taeyeon called her. 

"Excuse me. One more glass please"

The stewardess seemed surprised and confused, but she took another glass and filled it with red wine. 

"You sure like to drink, miss" she said. 

Taeyeon chuckled while receiving another glass of wine. "This is for my husband. He is in toilet" she said. 

The stewardess raised her eyebrows and looked around. But she didn't say anything afterward and just left. 

Taeyeon took a sip of the wine and that was when Changmin got back from toilet. 

"Hey" he greeted. He immediately sat beside her

"That's yours" Taeyeon pointed. 

Changmin gave her his stare. Wine has been their favourite drinks. They really enjoyed it a lot in Paris. Then they tossed their glasses and drank the wine. 

"Honey, I have made an appointment with a psychiatrist in Seoul tomorrow.." Changmin. 

Taeyeon put her glass. "No, i think we would immediately go to Jeju as soon as we arrive?" 

"This is more important, Taeyeon. Your anxiety and depression issue has gone bad lately"

Taeyeon sighed. "I've promised with your mother though. C'mon, it's not that bad. I can get through of this" 

Changmin held on her face. "Listen to me now. This is not easy as you thought. I don't want you to get hurt. We go to meet psychiatrist tomorrow, and day after we will go to Jeju" 

Taeyeon couldn't say anything. Nothing can compare to her beloved husband. His stare is just heavenly and his voice melted her heart. He is the most gentle person she ever met. She knew that she loved him. But she was scared that she couldn't live without him. For her, he is her everything. He is the first and the last for sure. 

"All right. I lost" she rested her head on chair, avoiding his gaze. 

"Ah c'mon, Taeyeon. Don't be like that, uh?" He pinched her cheek. 

Taeyeon closed her eyes. "Don't touch me, i'm gonna sleep. Don't wake me up" 

"Aish" he messed her hair. 

"Ah i said don't touch me"

Changmin could only laughed. "Okay, okay. I'm going to read book so you can sleep, okay?" 

***

Taeyeon didn't know how long she slept. But the moment she opened her eyes, she couldn't find her husband beside her. She looked in front of her and her glass has disappeared. And his glass the only remained. Still full. And it's strange. She was covered with blanket which she believed that her husband did it. 

She looked around and the light has turned off. Taeyeon rose from her seat and found that everyone fell asleep. She walked from her place to the toilet to search Changmin. But he was nowhere to be found. The toilets were empty. Taeyeon wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter