Regret

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

I'm laying down on my coffin while staring at the window. Watching those rains hardly fall and falling into the window screen.

"Are just gonna lay down there and do nothing?" Jeongyeon asked while fanning herself. Tzuyu was staring down at me.

"I'm too lazy to hunt and it's raining too." I said and held the bruise on the side of my lips. 

"So.. are you gonna tell us what happen to that bruise?" Tzuyu asked.

I looked at her for a second and look down. Am I gonna tell them?

I sighs. Well, this is not from the Nosferatu one, althought that vamp is strong but this bruise is from someone.. 

-Flashback-

I just finished my battle with the nosferatu who is now an ash. I hold my mask that broken by this stupid vampire. I didn't know he was this strong. I stared to my mask for a while then wipes the blood falling through my head. 

"He punched me hard." I murmured and looked at Dahyun who is laying down and unconcious.

"So.. What will i gonna do to her? If she woke up and saw me like this. That will be a mess." I says and approach her. She can't go home like this. Hmmm..

I think for a moment then carries her again.

"It's now or never." I flew from the air and searches for her house. I used my instinc and feeling to find her and finally. I spotted it. I slowly landed on the rooftop of her house and goes to the window of her room. I breathe heavily and slowly knocked on the window. Without any signs, the window open.

"Huh?" She looks confused for a while and looking at me to dahyun.

"M-momo?" She looks really confused.

"Chaeyoung." She let me in with no words and I put Dahyun on her bed.

"W-what happen?" She says. Oh she probably notice the blood on my face. Hmm well I hope she doesn't remember this suit of mine.

"Got a fight from a nosferatu." I replied.

"And why is Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter