Into the Human World

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and the woman are on their way to the elder. 

"What kind of mission is he going to give us now?" Jeongyeon hissed. She really doesn't like missions, she just wants to lazy around. She just go outside when she needs blood.

"Whatever it is. I'm going to do it." The woman said, unlike Jeongyeon, She likes to do mission when it's base to human world.

"Uhhh.." Jeongyeon whined,

They stopped right in front of the Elder's room. The woman knock 3 times on the door, and they heard the elder says 'come in'.

They opened the door and they saw the elder facing the window and his hands were on his back.

"You call us?" The woman asked.

The elder faced them with a smiled. His fangs were showing with a blood stained, they saw a human body in the floor, it's a total wrecked.

"Yes. Sit down please." The elder command, the two latter sat down in the sofa and waiting for the elder to give them the mission.

"You know why I called you two right?" The elder said, the two nodded.

"I'm going to send you in Human world." The elder said, the two of them got shocked by the sudden command. They know that the elder doesn't like to send them in human world because it's dangerous, but now? Why so sudden.

"Why elder?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I want you to transfer in BloCat University, that school was owned by my best friend. I want you.. to drained his blood, slowly but surely." He said.

"Wait, he's your best friend but you want him to die?" The woman said, looking at the elder in disbelief.

"Yes, that's my order. But before that, Here's the uniform." He gives the uniform to the two,

"Drink this, this will let your fangs disappear. But if you're hungry or get a desire to drink blood, your fangs will appear again." The elder said, the two reach the bottle of blue sea. It was a magic spell, which can take a fangs out, And there's a spell which, you can go under water.

"Tomorrow will be your first day." The elder said,

The woman stood up, "Elder, you know that I don't really want to expose my face. Right?" She said.

"I know that you don't have any choice." The elder replied and smile.

The woman frowned, "If I don't owe you my life, i would have kill you right now." The woman said and leave the room.

Jeongyeon stood up and bowed, "I'm sorry for Her attitude elder, we will do our best." She says and excuse herself.

The elder just nodded and smiled.

--

Momo's POV

"So he's saying that were going to take our masked of in that human worldd?!" I rappidly punch the wall,

"We don't have a choice, ugh." Jeongyeon hissed, she doesn't like it too. 

"I hate this." 

"Wait, You've went to Blocat school right?" Jeongyeon asked the woman, and the woman nodded.

"What kind of school is that?" 

"It's pretty big. And I think, that school have so many trouble and hunter around." She said, remembering the hunter the other day.

"Do you think they will know that we are vampires?" Jeongyeon asked, she's worried that the humans might know.

"I don't think they are." The woman answered as she takes off her masked and the long coat. She was wearing a plain white shirt and a shorts short.

"Now look at that, you look like a human right now." Jeongyeon smirked.

"A human vampire you say." She replied. 

She took off her clothes and grab the uniform but she stares at it for a while.

"I Guess, i have to wear you in the rest of my life." The woman said, she wear the uniform and stared at herself through mirror.

"You look good in it." Jeongyeon said while looking at her.

"So, you're going to wear it now?" Jeongyeon added.

"I have to get used of it." The woman replied.

Jeongyeon just nodded and lays down on her coffin.

"Tomorrow, will be our worst day." 

 

--

Mina's POV

It's evening and I decided to take a walk along with my dog. It's quite in the street right now, only the sound of wind you can hear. 

"Hey Pengu, let's head home." I said to my dog and pet her.

She wiggles her tail and barf.

"Hehehe.. you little cutie." I lift her up and hugged her.

Suddenly, i saw a figure jumping out of the roofs. My eyes followed it and shakes my head, i closed my eyes and opened it again, but the figure was gone.

"My imagination?" I said to myself.

"I guess I have to sleep now." I walked home and call it a night.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter