Minatozaki Sana

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last day of their school trip has arrived. And they are now busy on repackaging their own stuffs. As usual, Momo has keep watching Chaeyoung since she already knows about her. Mina was confuse how did the two became so close. And seeing Momo being clingy to Chaeyoung.

"Give me." Momo said as she trying to reach Chaeyoung's snack, but the girl kept insisting.

"Get away from me." Chaeyoung says as she pushes Momo away. 

"Okay then." Momo pouted then she looks at Dahyun who was seating at the chair while looking at them. Dahyun noticed that and avoid her look. 

She smirked and approach her. "Hi." Momo greeted.

"E-ehm.. H-hi.." Dahyun stuttered and lower her head.

She looks at Chaeyoung who is glaring at her, she smirked at her and purposely lean to Dahyun.

"Eh?" Dahyun face blushed as she noticed that Momo was too close to her. 

"Stay still." Momo said. So dahyun did it.

Chaeyoung was still glaring at them, while Jeongyeon was laughing at Chaeyoung because she knows that she is Jealous, she can read her mind.

Tzuyu looks at Chaeyoung then to dahyun and Momo, after that. She rolled her eyes. Mina, who was busy arranging her things just can't stay still because of the two closeness. 

--

After 5 minutes, They aboard on the bus. All of them was quite and no one bother to say something. Momo was sleeping and she's sitting with Jeongyeon at the back seat of the bus. 

Jeongyeon woke up Momo secretly and say something, "Momo." She whispered.

"Hmm?" Momo answered, still half-awake.

"Elder was looking for us." Jeongyeon said, Momo chins up and have a frowned on her face.

"What now?"

"I don't know. We have to go this evening.." Jeongyeon says,

Momo just nodded her head and lean her head towards the window. 

She's thinking if the elder has come to cancel their missions, even though they didn't even meet the president of the school at all. She don't know if she wants to leave or not. 

--

After an hour. They've arrived at the school and the students headed on their respective homes. While Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Momo was thinking of a plan how to leave secretly. 

"Hey.." Mina approach Momo who was thinking very deeply.

"Momo?" Mina called her but Momo didn't noticed her at all.

"Momo!" Mina shouted and slaps Momo on the shoulder. Momo snapped and looks at Mina.

"H-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter