Chapter 4 – Under The Rain

New Year’s Eve *One-Shot*

 

 

 

“I’m here for her. Always.” Siwon answered and Kyuhyun looked at him with his angry-looking eyes. As he was about to throw a punch at him, the doctor came out from the emergency room, with a plain face..

 

 “Doctor Kim! Is Sooyoung alright?” Taeyeon stood up interrupting Kyuhyun and Siwon’s fight. Kyuhyun came back to his senses and put his fist down.

 

“Where is her parents?” SNSD’s manager was there and said that her parents had a business trip and as soon as they heard the bad news, they are on their way back now.

 

 “Ne.. Is she o-okay?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

 

“Ms. Choi.. Ne, she’s alright just a few bruises and based on her tests she might not get up easily because of her fractured tail bone..”

 

“Ne?? Does that mean she can’t walk?” Kyuhyun asked again more worriedly. The other SNSD members were shocked and worried for her too.

 

“Don’t worry because it’s only temporary.. Maybe for about two weeks with proper treatment and care.”

 

“Ne.. Kamshamnida..” The leaders thanked the doctor. Kyuhyun, without any strength left on his knees, just took a sit and buried his face with his hands..

 

“I.. I just don’t want her to experience what I’ve experienced before.. It was just… just too painful.. I.. I don’t want her to leave me..” Then he started crying the tears he held back really long. His hyungs comforted him and told him that everything’s going to be okay.

Meanwhile, Siwon was thinking about her too.. How painful it is for him seeing Sooyoung in pain. He was also thinking maybe part of what happened to her was because of him.. Maybe if he didn’t confess, not so many thoughts will rush into her mind. Her thinking about his confession, the drama, her future, Kyuhyun..

 

“Yaaah~! Oppa! You’re so cool! Haha. You’re so popular now.. You already have dramas, CFs.. Waahh.. I’m so jealous.” Sooyoung pouted and continued to walk.

 

“Nah.. Not really..” Siwon just smiled at her. It was already past midnight after their practice, Siwon decided to take Sooyoung for a stroll.

 

“Ehhh? Tshhh.. We are at Han River, and you are wearing a cap and a hoodie, even though it’s already past midnight. Are you overreacting?” Sooyoung just laughed and sat at the stairways facing the river. Siwon followed and sat beside her giving her a canned coffee.

 

“Yah. Oppa. Why aren’t you answering? I’m right? right? Haha.” She took the canned coffee

 

“Ne…. You’re so right.. know-it-all.” Siwon answered her sarcastically following a laugh.

 

“Yah! That’s sarcasm. It’s so obvious!”

 

“Yah. Choi Sooyoung, when you going to stop using *banmal toward me? Huh? You should call me Sunbaenim..” Siwon looked at her with an i-got-you look. Sooyoung ignored him then tried to open the can of coffee.

 

“Yah. Choi Sooyoung-sshi. Why aren’t you answering? I’m right? right? Haha.” Siwon said copying her.

 

“Ehhhh~!! Arasso.. Sunbaenim. Tsh.. What if you’re going to continue having so many offers and get soooo much popular.. are you going to make me call you ‘Master’? Huh?” Sooyoung replied teasing him. Siwon in return gave her an okay-i-lose look. She then laughed and took a sip from her coffee.

 

“Aisshh.. How could I win to you, huh?” Siwon ruffled her bangs then smiled.

 

“Yah~~ not my hair. Tss.. Never. Hahaha.” Then it started raining and the next they knew was they were running.. Siwon gave his jacket to her while Sooyoung said that they should share it.

 

“Oppa! You know what? You’re really like a family to me!” Sooyoung said loudly because of the rain. Siwon smiled but then he felt sadness in the inside because he knew what she meant by that.. That the girl she likes only thinks of him as an older brother..

 

“Well, one thing that I know for sure is that.. I’ll be here for you, always..” They continued to run.. under the rain.

 

Siwon looked at Sooyoung lying on the hospital bed.. Seeing her hand being held by Kyuhyun. His heart ached. But then it seems like he had to let go. Since he knew that was the best thing he could do. Hand the love of his life to a guy she really loves.

 


 


 

(A/N:) *banmal - informal words

Waahh.. SooWon chapter eh? :> ♥

Aish.. again, 2 months? LOLjk. I'm very happy that I finally had the time to update again. >:D Well, I've been working on another 2 stories of mine. I'm planning to post it on wattpad. hehe. But yeah, up until now, I still like AFF more 'coz I could put fonts and adjust..wtvr. haha. Special thanks to my 18 subsribers (haha I  ♥ U! :)) And if you want to catch my update, yeah.. YOU! :) Subscribe and Stay Tuned! :D

Now Playing: SNSD - How Great Is Your Love and 2AM - I Did Wrong. (Waah~! I've been addicted to 2AM lately maybe because of their GREAT VOICES and AWESOMENESS. :)  ♥)

 

--iHeartXander©