Chapter 3 - Accident

New Year’s Eve *One-Shot*

 

 

“It’s so complicated..” Sooyoung said to herself letting go a sigh then shook her head as she finished remembering that time.

 

When she finished cooking, she packed the spaghetti in a large container.

 

Time Check: 5:53 PM

 

“Oh. I need to hurry.” Sooyoung said as she went to their closet room and picked some casual clothes. Even though the party is still at 7:00 PM. Since she’s a member of an idol group, she knows how to manage time well.

 

After she finished preparing, she took her bag, car keys and the spaghetti. As she was heading out, she passed their room. She remembered that her boyfriend is still upset. She let out a sigh then put down the spaghetti at a nearby table. She took out sticky notes and a pen from her bag to write down a message.

 

Oppa,

I know that you’re still upset about what happened but don’t be so immature. Don’t you trust me? I’m sure you know who’s the one I love, right? J

I hope that you won’t let your childishness be the reason why you didn’t come to the party.  

P.S. Don’t forget to bring a smile, okay? J

                                                XOXO,

Sooyoung. ♥

 

 

She stuck the note just right where Kyuhyun could see it after he goes out from their room. Yeah, the doorstep. Then she took the spaghetti, headed out from their apartment and went directly to the Leaders’ layer.

 

 

 

“Yah.. I didn’t mean to do that Soo. I know that.. ugh. That’s not right.. hmm.” Kyuhyun said to himself while walking back and forth around their room.

 

“Sooyoung-ah,  Mianhe. I shouldn’t have brought that up... Yeah.. That’s it..” He really loves her. And he doesn’t like it when they fight. He just doesn’t know what to react when something like thathappens again.

 

“H-Hyung.. W-What are you saying?” Kyuhyun stood at the balcony’s entrance looking unbelievably at the two, holding a scarf that he was suppose to give to Sooyoung.

 

The two looked at him and Sooyoung immediately let go of Siwon’s hand. Before he could react, she headed straight to Kyuhyun and held his arm.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. It’s nothing.. Let’s just go.” Sooyoung pleaded, grasping her boyfriend’s arm and pulling him out of the balcony. But Kyuhyun was strong and he just ignored her.

 

“H-Hyung.. What did you just say?!” Siwon just stared at him. Sooyoung just kept on pulling Kyuhyun away. But again, he’s strong.. and not on his right mind at the moment.

 

“Didn’t you hear me? I said I like Sooyoung.. You should just acce-“ Right before he finished what he says.. He was already lying on the ground with a bloody nose. He punched him right in the face.

 

“Oppa!!” Yuri suddenly appeared with the others and helped Siwon up. Sooyoung was just shocked and couldn’t do anything but to look at them and Kyuhyun. She couldn’t understand why Kyuhyun acted like that. It was her first time seeing him so angry.

 

“Siwon-ah! What happened here?” Leeteuk said. The others also appeared then Kyuhyun stormed out of the balcony and just went straight to their bedroom. Sooyoung looked at Siwon’s pitiful state and Siwon caught her eye. Sooyoung just stared at him with eyes that are saying that she’s really sorry and she has to talk to Kyuhyun. Siwon just nodded then shook his head.

 

Sooyoung went to follow Kyuhyun in their bedroom. When she opened the door, she found him with his two hands covering his face while sitting at the end of their bed.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

He went out of his room determined to say sorry to Sooyoung. As he was about to open the door, his phone rang..

 

“Yobosaeyo?..” He picked up his phone.

 

“Oppa..This is Taeyeon.” By the tone of Taeyeon, it sounded like a serious matter that made Kyuhyun a little nervous.

 

“Oh, Taeyeon-ah. What’s up?” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“It’s Sooyoung.. She.. had an..*sigh*”

 

“She had a what?? Just tell me, please.” Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows as his heart beat faster.

 

“Oppa, Sooyoung had an accident.” 

 

Mworago?!” Kyuhyun quickly got his keys and drove to the hospital Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

“What happened to her?” Kyuhyun said and the others looked at him coming. His expression is really worried. He saw that almost everyone was here, including Siwon.

 

“She must’ve had a call from our manager, on the way..” Taeyeon said.

 

“Saying that she was called off from her drama.” Jessica explained.

 

“What?! Why? SM’s behind all this again!” He was angry. “And why are you here?!” He was pointing at Siwon now.

 

“Kyuhyun, please calm down. Okay?” His hyungs tried to calm him down.

 

“I’m here for her. Always.” Siwon answered and Kyuhyun looked at him with his angry-looking eyes. As he was about to throw a punch at him, the doctor came out from the emergency room, with a plain face..

 

 


(A/N:)

OMG! What happened to Sooyoung? :O

Gawd! You must have been thinking .. "Finally, she updated!" LOL. Yeah, finally I had the chance to update after like.. 3 1/2 months? Gosh 3 1/2 MONTHS! XD Blame school! But yeah, I finally graduated from highschool!!! /shot

Haha. It's SUMMERRRR!! parteh! BD Well, at least I'm going to be active here in AFF again. Yey!

Now Playing: SNSD - Time Machine (waah! I love this song! But so dissapointed that Sooyoung didn't have a single solo part here. SMMMMM!!! Now are they starting to group SNSD now? are we gonna expect something like Girls' Generation H appy just like Super Junior Happy? XD Sheesh. D:)

What do you think of today's update? Comment below and don't forget to subscribe! :)

--iHeartXander©