Partners

My Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Winwin! You're alive!" Doyoung sprang at him the next day. "You didn't answer your phone and I was getting so worried like what if you got kidnapped Taeyong hyung said not to worry but -"

"My phone just got wet," Winwin explained. He decided not to tell him the events of the previous night - he'd just get mad, and plus it was confusing. He glanced across the classroom to where Yuta usually sat - he wasn't there yet.

"Where's Yuta?" He asked. Doyoung shrugged. "No idea." He twisted around. "We're getting a project soon, I thought I'd remind you because you're still new to the school sort of, it's usually a paired or group project, we have like three weeks to complete it, so ..."

"Okay," Winwin nodded. A second later the door opened and another stream of students came in. Taeil, Jaehyun, and Taeyong took the seats surrounding him, and Winwin took in their faces and blinked. "Taeyong hyung?"

"Yeah?" The pink haired boy turned to look at him.

"Did something happen?" Winwin noticed the difference in the boy's body language as soon as he came in - unlike some other people he'd seen, Taeyong was a bad liar. Everything about what he did was slightly off.

Taeyong looked slightly surprised. "Uh - no, not really." He put on a not-very-convincing reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Winwin."

Winwin sensed the end to the conversation and turned back to Doyoung and Taeil, but he caught Taeyong whisper to Jaehyun, "Nothing happened to me, at least."

Deciding to ignore it, Winwin straightened up as the teacher stalked in and sat down, beginning the lesson.

At break, everything seemed to be normal again, and the usual chatter of the dining hall was back. Yuta had come in halfway through the second lesson, looking somewhat disgruntled and angry, so nobody decided to approach him - but Winwin had never seen anybody approach him anyway, so it didn't make much difference.

"So ..." Winwin tried again. "Can you tell me more about the dance group? The other groups?"

"Taeyong's in the dance group too," Taeil said. Winwin glanced up. "Huh? Really?"

"Yah, don't look so surprised!" Taeyong laughed, and Winwin blinked, flustered. "Um ..."

"There's other groups for singing and acting and other performance stuff but apart from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter