Confused

My Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was a flop," Winwin sighed, sitting down between Taeyong and Taeil. Doyoung came over and shoved Taeil to the side and squeezed in next to him, ignoring the elder boy's muffled complaints. "You probably got like 100%, I, on the other hand, actually didn't write anything down ..."

After a few minutes of random talk, Ten nudged him. "What?"

"Look," he nodded over to the other side of the canteen, and Doyoung and Winwin turned not-so-discreetly to look.

The girl from the cheerleading squad - he forgot her name, the one who used to date the Yuta boy - was having a heavily heated makeout session in their corner, with another boy that he didn't know. Yuta was actually sitting only a table away, eating. She kept looking towards him, and after a few seconds it clicked.

"She's trying to make him jealous?"

"Bingo." Ten giggled. "Thing is, he actually doesn't care at all, look at him!"

Taeyong murmered something and stood up, walking away. Jaehyun rose quickly and followed. Winwin raised an eyebrow at the sudden depart, but he kept watching the mild drama with the cheerleading girl.

Wow.

Yuta actually, really didn't care at all. He'd seen plenty of people lie and act, but Yuta didn't care at all.

Heartless.

He pouted. "Can we go now?"

"Why?" Doyoung kept watching, and Ten smacked him. "If you want to watch , do it on your laptop in your room, don't do it so openly in public."

Doyoung went red. "I'm not -"

Winwin figited as they waited outside the classroom, half with nerves and half with excitement. Their first dance lessons - this is what he came to the school for, he was hoping to maybe get into a club of some sort of he was good enough - even so, he'd train either way. He wanted to be a dancer when he grew up - maybe even in an idol group.

Who knows?

Doyoung groaned. "I at dancing."

"You can't be that bad," assured Winwin in his halting Korean. "At least you speak Korean okay ..."

"Okay?" Doyoung looked offended. "Just okay?"

"Well," corrected Winwin. "Flu-fu ... Um ..."

"Fluently?"

Winwin nodded, saying the word over to himself quietly.

Then the bell rang, and they jumped. The door swung open, and the students piled in, dumping their bags along the side of the walls opposite the mirrors and sititng down in a  clump on the teacher's command.

Winwin half heartedly listened as the teacher did a role call.

Then he perked up.

Did the teacher just say Yuta's name?

He scanned the faces in the mirror, and caught sight of the one he was hoping not to see. He pouted. "Why is he here?"

"Who, Yuta?" Doyoung whispered back. Winwin nodded. Doyoung stared. "Well ... He's one of the best dancers in the school, isn't he? Pretty much at everything else, either that or he just doesn't give a fu- I mean, effort," he corrected himself after seeing Winwin's innocent but clueness face. "Dance is the one thing he excels at, and actually practices. The school's only let him stay this long because he's a valuable asset - he's won loads of competitions and choreographs all the winning dances - basically all of them," he gave a hair flip even though none of his hair reached his shoulders.

Winwin nodded, only understanding half the things he had said. he waited impatiently for the lesson to start - he wanted to start moving, now.

*A few minutes later*

"I'm doomed," whispered Doyoung frantically. "I don't know any dances at all, I'm gonna look so bad and -"

"Calm down," Winwin whispered back, watching the rest of the class get up one by one and perform a short dance "To see their level" to the teacher. "Just ... You always watch those idol groups, do one of their dances!"

"But I'm so bad," moaned Doyoung. Winwin smacked hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter