New

My Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quietly repeating his introduction in his head, Winwin walked over to the locker room, counting down the numbers until he reached his. Emptying his bag, he closed it, looking up at the clock. Ten minutes until class started, and he had no idea where to go. 

New school. Why does this always happen?

He wandered over to a map - or at least, he thinks the Korean letters on the top said map - and glanced down at his schedule again. 

Oh, man. 

"Hey! New guy!" 

Winwin jumped, dropping his schedule. "Uh- hello!" He did a quick bow. "I'm -" 

"You're Winwin, right? I heard there was a Chinese transfer, which would explain why you're looking so lost and can't seem to understand what it says and to be honest I'm probably confusing you right now." The orange haired boy flashed a large grin. "I'm Doyoung." Before waiting for an answer, he leaned over and read through the boy's schedule. "Oh? You're in most of my classes. That's great! First lesson is maths, poor you, but then, hey, this is a performing arts school, all they care about it our singing or acting or dancing or rapping or playing the piano or whatever. Don't just stand there, the bell is about to go in like five seconds! Got your bag? Okay let's go I'll talk to you in the lesson - this way!"

Mind whirling, Winwin just decided to follow the orange haired boy - Doyoung - because he seemed friendly enough. If a bit talkative, he added in his head, running down the corridor after the other boy. 

"H-hello, my name is Winwin, I'm a Chinese transfer student who majors in dance, um ... Please take care of me ..." Winwin awkwardly finished, giving a slight bow because he didn't know what to do. The teacher just boredly nodded, waving him to his seat. Doyoung waved at him and Winwin made a beeline for the boy, weaving around the different students, some who were discreetly watching, some who were outright staring, and the majority who just didn't seem to care, snoring on the desk. He shrugged his bag off his shoulder, sitting down. 

"That's your math book," Doyoung whispered, pointing to the orange book with "MATHS" printed on large letters across the front and squared paper. Winwin blinked. "I'm not completely unable to read Korean ..."

"Oh shut up, you couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter