Greedy 3

Greedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo just casually walked out of the boys locker room as if it was a normal thing for a girl like her to come in and out of the boys room. The students' eyes were all on her as she passes them by. They seemed to analyze what happened back there. Did the king and queen fought? Or she just came to congratulate him?. But their questions remained unanswered because of Jihyo's blank reaction. She was too good to hide her emotions and not let anyone knew that she was boiling in anger in the inside.

...

Suga knew he messed up big time. He too much, now he will regret it. Probably he became too complacent that Jihyo would always be his. Now, he was left in the cold thinking about hundreds of ways on how to make it up to her.

...

Jihyo had been ignoring and avoiding poor Suga for days now. Thankfully, students were not aware of their fight since its the school festival and the two of them were expected to be the busiest of all. He tried going to the council office only to be pushed away by Sana, with Jihyo's orders of course. He also calls and texts her but she blocked his number.

Actually, Jihyo wasn't the type to get mad easily, but when she does, all hell breaks loose. This made Suga frustrated as time goes by.

"Jimin!" He can't think of another way but ask Jihyo's brother for help so he decided to call him.

JM: Yes hyung?

SG: Jihyo's been avoiding me this past few days.

JM: What did you do?

SG: I just , that's all.

He then told him the story. Jimim on the other hand was out of breathe because of laughter.

JM: You're doomed. Don't make the same mistake twice. Especially repeating it the day after. (He teased)

SG: What will I do now? Should I go over your house?

JM: You can but dad's here.

SG: He is? Uncle's probably gonna kill me if Jihyo tells him to.

JM: well, she is our princess. Your mom's gonna kill you too if she tells her.

SG: I don't mind about that. I just misses her too much.

JM: She'll get over that soon. I know she misses you too. She's just probably busy right now to deal with you.

Suga just sighed deeply and hang up the phone. Jimin isn't much help.

...

"Jihyo, aren't you being too dramatic? Its been days now and you are still avoiding him." Mina said as the three of them chat in the council office.

"Yeah, it's not like he really cheated on you. He was just teasing you." Sana remarked.

"I know. But he did that in front of other girls to see. They'll come after him knowing that he welcomes them." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter