Greedy 2

Greedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple are still snuggling closely under the blanket when a shout was heard from outside of Yoongi's room.

"Yoongi-ah, wake up. You'll be late for class." His mother continually knocked on his door, not stopping until she hears his response.

"Mom, I'm awake already!" He responded with a hint of annoyance in his tone. He still wants to cuddle with Jihyo but to his dismay, his mom came to his apartment.

"I'll wait for you outside." She yelled once again before going back to the kitchen.

"Aiish! Why does she have to be here today." He said grunting.

Jihyo just chuckled at him while she ruffled his hair. "I better wash up. Meet you outside later." Jihyo said breaking free from his embrace and stood up.

Yoongi slightly smack her behind earning a glare from the girl.

"Yah!" Jihyo hissed at him.

Yoongi just smirked back at her. "I love you."
Jihyo rolled her eyes. He just can't keep his hands off her. When Jihyo was inside, she took a peak at the door before closing it, and said "I love you too." Yoongi's grin grew wider.

Yoongi was just left smirking alone. He loves and admires every part of Jihyo. Her body, her personality, her voice, her charm, everything that is about her is what made him smitten.

He was out of his trance when his mom yelled once again.

He lazily get of the bed and wore some comfortable shirt and shorts. He also picked up his and Jihyo's scattered clothes on the floor before finally going to see his mom.

He went straight to the kitchen to where his mom probably would be.

"Mom, you don't have to go here. I can take care of myself." He said.

Yoongi lives alone in this huge apartment all by himself because this is closer in his school than their house. This allows him to have more sleep and it gives him the privacy that he wants especially when Jihyo comes over. His parents doesn't mind about it but his mom often comes in unannounced like this one. 

"Why? You are still my baby Yoongi-ah." His mother cooed causing him to be more annoyed.

"Mom, cut it out! I'll take away my aparment's key from you." He tried threatening her.

"Then I'll tell your dad to stop paying for this and just let you stay in the house." She said crossing her arms.

"I'm just kidding mom." He hugged after realizing he can't beat her.

His mom chuckled in victory.

"Hmm.. mom, you should add one more. Jihyo is here." He said.

"Oh~ she slept here?" His mom is in teasing mode. 

"Yes." He answered plainly.

"No wonder it's easier to make you get out of your bed." She added.

His mother just smirks and continued in preparing the breakfast.

Jihyo sleeping over at Yoongi's apartment is a common thing already since the two of them are already been engaged. But still Jihyo's dad is an exception. He will probably flip out if he knew that his beloved daughter is already sleeping with her fiance. But since he's abroad, Jihyo can do what she wants without him knowing. Besides, other than him, both their moms are fine with it since they already want a grandchild soon.

Their marriage will take place after Yoongi and Jihyo graduates as what requested by Jihyo's father. Both their parents have threated both of them as their own child and both sides equally loves the idea of them being married soon.

...
After being refreshed from the bath, Jihyo change into her uniform.

Yes, she has some of her clothes in his closet. She oftens stays here so its convenient to have her clothes in here. Her brother Jimin, just covers for her whenever she likes to sleep over at Yoongi's place.

After fixing herself up, she went out towards them.

"Good morning mom!" She greeted with a wide smile in her face. She went over to her giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheeks.

Yoongi's mom told Jihyo to call her "mom" since she will eventually marry her son.

"Good morning sweety." She greeted back. "So you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter