What Happened?

It All Started With A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in sooo long:(. I had some crazy inspiration and I kept writing for 2 days straight (while my mood was at its worst, the hell??). The start it's a liiitle lame but It gets better afterwards. I enjoyed writing this chapter yAY. Also I felt like I had to update SOON and bOOM here it is. I have a different and more interesting continuation for this fic but I'll not give away anything:)
A hint tho, it has to do with the locked door ;)))))

 

------------------------------

 

The route to Hoseok's house was inevitably quiet. One could comment it even uncomfortable. They had not exchanged many words with each other. All that could be heard was the engine from Hoseok's expensive car. Jimin could not digest what had happened in the last hour. He had kissed Hoseok, and Hoseok had kissed him back. And they had kissed for a long long time. Still, he could not believe that his own boss had thoughts of doing all that with him. On this trip to his house he thought he might even show him signs that he liked it. Good thought, Jimin.

But the closer they were to Hoseok's house, Jimin felt even more anxious. He had butterflies inside his belly, but he also felt the anxiety rise. He knew what would happen once they got into the house. Of course . Yes, he had not done it at all, but he was trying to prepare himself. He felt okay if he was with Hoseok. But on the other hand he did not want to give his ity to someone who perhaps only wanted him for just one night. He started regretting this action. With all the thoughts running in Jimin's head, he did not realise that the car stopped outside of Hoseok's house.

Hoseok stopped the car and as soon as he was about to open the door to get out, he noticed that Jimin was staring at the endless, and he seemed to be lost in his thoughts. On the way to his home he wanted to open a conversation with him but was so anxious that he did not succeed in the end. He missed count of how many times he opened his mouth to say something but closed it straight away. He could not even imagine Jimin going inside his house. The most beautiful person his eyes had seen. At home he was often alone. Some days a week a lady would come to clean up and that was it. He may be the manager of a whole company but he preferred to live a simple life. Hs didn't prefer expensive things, like every millionaire. He preferred simple, everyday things.

Seeing that Jimin had yet to come out of his thoughts, a little worried, he cleared his throat.


"Jimin are you okay?" He noticed that Jimin was taken aback as soon as he spoke to him and then tried to hide it.


"What? Oh y-yeah I'm fine." He looked very tensed. The words came out with difficulty and uncertainty.

He may have begun regretting that he came here. Even if he won't want to have in the end I'll accept it and give him time and space. He was honest with himself and admitted that he did not want this night to end just yet. They left the car and headed for Hoseok's house. Jimin followed reluctantly, trying to hide his anxiety and uncertainty. Hoseok felt this and was trying to think about what he would do as soon as they got in, to drive away the things that made him feel that way.

He left the bad thoughts behind and decided to regain his confidence. In the end he is Jung Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter