That Smile

It All Started With A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Jimin, after he had visited Hoseok, had laid on his bed for a long time without sleeping. Just staring at the ceiling and trying to figure why does God hate him so much. Enough to humiliate himself that way. As he laid there remembering the past few hours he hadn't noticed the sun coming up.

 

He had given Hoseok many names. The one he liked the most was ‘sun’ because of his astonishing smile that made him happy, no matter the occasion. He had even tested it. One time he felt like total because he remember how his family and friends casted his away once they learned he was gay. Because it was such a big mistake to be ‘like this’ in his hometown. And so, that day after he finished his work, he went to Hoseok’s office, hoping he was in. He knocked, went inside and closed the door behind him. Hoseok was sitting there behind his big desk with a lot of papers. Without his suit and his sleeves rolled up on his arms. Jimin felt his heart might fail him. They looked at each other without saying anything. They sat in silence for some seconds before Hoseok asked him, “Is there something I can help you with Park?” Jimin didn't answer, he just waited.

 

Hoseok stood up and made his way towards Jimin. Jimin thought he was weird as once he realised he even loved Hoseok’s walking. Hoseok left only a little space between himself and Jimin once he reached him. He grab Jimin’s left shoulder with his right hand. “Did anything happen Jimin? Do you need my help with something?” Hoseok asked and gave him a small, genuine smile. Jimin smiled to himself and lowered his head to look at their shoes. “You already helped.” Jimin whispered but Hoseok heard it very clearly. He squeezed Jimin’s shoulder, let it go and took a step back. “Glad I could be in your service then, even if I don't know what I did!” he said cheerfully and laughed a little. Jimin looked up and saw the dimples on his face. This really feels like love, he thought to himself. Hoseok really is is someone you would want in your life. He's cheerful, he's a happy person, he has a beautiful face and smile. Everything seems so perfect. Jimin felt like he could forget about the bad memories If he'd be close to him. But that lone thought that kept him from those thought is that probably Hoseok is a straight guy and he just does his job this way. He smiled back at Hoseok and quickly left his office.

 

The sun was almost up and Jimin wasn't ready to get up from the bed and go to his work and look at Hoseok without feeling like a total idiot. Hoseok said to him to not come early in the morning for work since he made him come this late in his office that night. He was so surprised that Hoseok wasn't mad at him. He didn't even shout at him for sending a pic like that he just laughed a little and asked him some questions.

 

“It's not my business to ask why you had that kind of picture but I want to ask why you sent that to me. You said accidentally, but why?” Hoseok asked without taking his eyes off of Jimin’s head since he couldn't see his face.

 

Jimin didn't want to look Hoseok in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter