Two of a Kind

Two of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two of a Kind

 

Our parents always disagree, or should I say, our moms do. There isn’t one day in our household that they don’t argue, unless they had one of their big arguments that last for few days  and use silent treatment to see who can last longer.

Me and my little sister Seulgi have already got used to it. We argue sometimes too, you know. Who will go to spend time with our mommy Jessica, or who will stay with our mommy Taeyeon. That’s just how things work. It is easier for us, though, probably because we know that the fighting continues on to the next day and we can easily switch between them.

It is easier for us, but I guess not that easy for our moms. There isn’t even one thing that they agree on!

ONE!

They even argue about temperature.

Taeyeon is always too cold, Jessica is always too hot. Meaning – Taeyeon prefers when there is warmth and we’re aware that everyone calls our mommy Jessica – ice princess. So they keep on fighting, often closing and opening windows when the other leaves.

Considering that we have been waiting for Summer and our trip somewhere for holidays, we were sort of hopeful that maybe they can have common ground this time, for our sake. But no… One wanted to have holidays on June, the other on July. So it ended up in August.

I can’t even say that it ended at all – since, Taeyeon wanted to go to Disneyland (well we did too! Come on, point me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter