chaper 12

Rainbow

How it Feels Hug By Umma

Jaejong his ice cream happily. After Yunho treat his bloody knee, his hyung take him to buy ice cream. Jaejong love ice cream, especially during the summer.

Now, Jaejong and Yunho sit on a park bench. They watching people who came to spend the afternoon there. There is child like them playing around and there is also a parents too watching their child while chatting. One of the five -year-old boy run  across Yunho and Jaejong. Suddenly the boy falling hard to the ground and he cried  hard.

"ummmaaa....,"

Yunho got up. When he was about to move to help the boy, the beautifull woman had already helped the boy and hugged him.

"Oww, my lovely child. Dont cry. Umma here. Where ist hurt, tell umma," the beutifull woman peck his child check.

"My knee umma, its hurt," the cry boy whine.

"This is hurt? Omo, you knee is bleeding honey. Come on, umma will treat you wound. Dont cry,"

The beautifull woman holding  her son and walk away.

Jaejong felt sting in his heart. Since he was born, Jaejong never felt a hugs and affection from his mother.

"Hyung..,"

"hmm..,"

"How it feels to be hug by mother?" Jaejong ask with sad tone in his voice.

Yunho stunned after hear the words from Jaejong.

"Why you suddenly ask that? Honestly, Hyung dont know too," yunho said.

"Looks like a hug from mother is warm, isnt hyung?"

Suddenly Jaejong feel warmth surrounding him. Yunho hug him.

"It's not warm enough?"ask yunho.

Jaejong smile and hug Yunho back.

"No..its verry warm. Yunho hyung hug is the best," Jaejong said. His sadness disappeared, replaced by secured and being loved.

"Altough we dont have mother, but you and i will love each other. Hyung will be father and mother for Jaejong, dont worry. Arasso," Yunho pats Jaejong hand, reward a sweet smilee from the smaller boy.

"Umm hyung," Jaejong nod.

"Soooo, we must go back home now. Grand pa must waiting us,"

Yunho piggy back Jaejong, and they both left the park and go home.

Yunho hyung, kamsahamida. I dont know how to live if i dont have you. Just dont leave me alone. Stay with me always, saranghae...Jaejong whisper in his hearth. Hope he wish came true. As long as he have Yunho by his side, he dont need no one else. Yunho is enough.


At Yong Hwa Clinic

Yong Hwa thing hard. He must find a way to prevent Park Jujin plan. When he was thinking, suddenly his phone rang.

"Yoboseo (hallo),"

"Mr Jung, I am Kim Suro from sosial services departement. Cant we meet tommorow? I want to talk about your adoption process," said  the man from accros line.

"What is matter?" Yong Hwa ask with concerned.

"I cant explain by phone, Mr. Jung. Can we meet in my office tommorow morning. Its important for you adoption process," Kim Suro said with worried tone.

"Sure, i will be there tommorow,"

 

After receiving a phone call from Kim Suro, Yong Hwa back in his chair, taking a deep breath.

Lots of things going on in his head. He worries about what will be Kim Suro said tomorrow morning.

'' I hope there are no problems with the adoption process ,’’  Yonghwa take a deep breath again.

He closed his eyes. His body felt more tired than usual. He then heard the sound of soft laughter into his office. Laughter which he liked lately. Yunho and Jaejong laughter.

 

‘’ Halabeoji, we came,’’ Jaejong cute voice heard follow by yunho laughter.

 

His office door open. Reveal two children, which one piggy back the other.

 

‘’Halabeoji, Jaejong fell,’’ Yunho said. ‘’His knee bleed,’’

 

‘’But its not hurt anymore hyung. You take care my knee. See grand pa, its cure,’’ Jaejong showed his knee to Yong Hwa

 

‘’But grandpa still have to check you wound Jaejong,’’ Yunho said with worry tone. He take jaejong on patient bed

 

‘’I think you doing great job Yunho. The wound is clean and has given antiseptic. You are gifted to be a doctor,’’ Yonghwa said after he look after  examining Jaejong wound.

 

‘’Wow, hyung is doctor know?’’ Jaejong said happily

 

‘’Haaha, yes he can be doctor. But before that, Yunho must finish he study,’’

 

Yunho could only bowed in shame after being praised  by Yong Hwa

 

‘’ But it's up to you Yunho. If you do not want to be a doctor, I will not force you,’’ Yong hwa said.

 

‘’I want to be doctor grandpa. Just like you. I want to heal and help people,’’  Yunho said.

 

‘’If Yunho hyung become doctor, I want to be a nurse. So we can help people together,’’ Jaejong said cheerfully  and clap his hand.

 

Yunho and Yonghwa laugh after heard Jaejong words. ‘’Of course. You can be nurse Jaejong. But you must study hard,’’ Yonghwa said.

''mmm,'' jajeong nod vigorously

They continue talked happily. Yonghwa can forget for a moment the problems that burden on his mind. They don’t know there will be problems that disturb they  peace and happiness soon.

 

 

Sorry, for long wating . Recently I have no idea to continue this story. I will finish it slowly but for sure. I’m sorry again. And thanks for always waiting and like my story