FINAL

IF YOU

 

‘Why is it hard for you to understand me Unnie?’

 

‘Why is it hard for you too to see me trying so hard to get your attention Eunha?’  Sowon say in her mind remembered what is Eunha said to her whenever she asked the girl out. She put her hand on her chest, its hurt so much for her to handle. It was hard for her to always convinced herself that it’s be okay for her even though the small girl pushed her.

Without she realize, her tears falling again slowly from her eyes. Her mind is completely mess. She can’t even continue her day without remembering the girl. She always trying to meet Eunha everyday but the latter always say that she’s busy and had another thing to do.

 

 

“Unnie, stop being like this. I’m worried about you. You will get sick if you do this. Please Unnie” Yerin say to lifeless Sowon, but only get ignore by the tall girl.

“She already find her happiness, why don’t you move on and just forget your feeling towards her”

“How come I’ll get my happiness if she is my happiness” Her voice crack.

“It’s hurt Yerin. My heart hurt so much. I can’t even think anything but her. I’ve tried but all this pain killing me inside. Here. it’s hurt so much.” Sowon put her hand on her chest sobbing hardly in front of Yerin.

It hurts for Yerin , seeing her only unnie, her best friend breaking down like that. She never thought that the tall girl who always smile on her face, the girl was known for her positivity break apart like that. Even thinking about that make Yerin hurt so much.

“What I should do then Yerin. W-what I should do? It’s really hurt. I- I feel like my heart gonna explode whenever think about how much it hurt m-me how hurt it is.” Sowon can’t even talk properly. She just let Yerin hug her trying to get some warmth from the girl but she can’t feel anything.

Silent. There’s only Sowon’s sobbing hard and Yerin who trying to comfort the girl.

 

“Just let her go unnie. You deserve more than this. You don’t deserve breaking down as much as this. Try to forget her, I know it is hard. But do you that, if we love that person we will be happy as long the person happy even if the person is not with us.”

“I know. I always try that. It’s just my heart won’t listen to me. Every time I try to convince my heart that it will be okay, I felt that my heart is really hurt. It hurts so much until I can’t even stand because of it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was awake all night. Crying as much as she can. Crying until she can’t fell her tears anymore. She is weak. When it comes about Eunha she always the one who really weak. Even Yerin and her younger sister, Yewon always said that she is the strongest women that they have in the world, she always weak when it comes to the small girl that she love so much.

She going out from her apartment. Leaving sleeping Yerin on her room alone. Sowon need space, she need a time to cure her broken heart even she know it will never can be cure.

 

 

 

 

Yerin. Thank you for all this time, thank you for always being with me. I really appreciate it when you always take care of me even though I’m the one who should look after you. I believe in you yerin-ah. Thank you for always be with me through my up and down. Please look after my Yewon. She need someone to take care of her. I know she never listen to you, but please do take care of my only younger sister. Please tell her to live her life well so she can never be like me. I’m sorry that I leave everything behind to you. Thank you for always being with me. I hope you too will live your life well so that you can never feel how is it feel to breaking down so much. Thank you Yerin -Your annoying giraffe. Sowon.

 

Yerin can’t hold her tears after read Sowon letter for her. Never once in her mind that Sowon will take the decision to run away. Never in her life imagine that Sowon who she know was a mentally stronger than her will leave everything behind.

‘That stupid giraffe!’Yerin curse in her mind after saw everything that Sowon left behind for. All the company share was transferred to her name and Kim Yewon, Sowon’s one and only sister. The company that was Sowon’s blood sweat and tears, was given to Yerin. The company that Sowon build with her own all was left behind just like that.

Yerin is mad. She really want to blame everything to Eunha that in front of her right now, but she can’t. She know her best friend will never let her do that. It’s not Eunha fault didn’t have any feeling towards Sowon. Yerin left the place immediately after give Eunha Sowon’s mandate. Eunha who just left dumbfounded open the box that was left for her.

 

 

Can’t you see me? That was trying hard to get your attention? It’s hurt of course. It is hurt for me whenever you push me away from you. You know what? I always dreamed about us. I always dreamed that you always said that you love me. It’s a beautiful dream, but it was hurt for me. it hurt me that it’s only a dream that can never be reality. I was wondered? If you were me? What will you do? Will you feel the pain that killing me inside?

My days without you just like the leaves that fall from the tree when the autumn come. It’s look beautiful from outside, but im breaking apart inside. It was a crazy day for me. it’s crazy and make me want to die so much. It’s hurt.

Its pointless giving you this. I know you will never love me back. Even knowing that make my heart hurt even more. I know that very well and I’m sorry because I’m still being around you forcing you to notice how mad I was in love with you. I know that you will never look at me, I know that you trying hard to push me away and I want you to know that I will never leave. I’ll still here, loving you and always. Don’t tell me to leave again and again, because even if you tell me that millions time I will never leave. I can’t never let you go. I promise I won’t appear in front of your face anymore but just let me love you. Live your life happily Jung Eunbi.

 

Eunha was crying. it’s a love letter from Sowon, but she can feel Sowon coldness in every word that Sowon used in her letter. Sowon who she know as a softest, kindness person in the world wrote that cold letter to her. It hurt her heart so much.  Sowon who see that from a far wanting so bad to wipe the latter tears, but she can never be the one. She already promise that she will never appear again. She is the one who take decision to disappear from everyone life.

 

\

But I will always love you Eunha. I can never let go of you. Never.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~ HI ..... im sorry for breaking my promise. i should post the last part last night but i didnt. my laptop suddenly black out and i cant even open it last night..

..IM really sorry to all because of the disappointing ending. T_______T

i will work hard more. thank you for reading this ff... :))))