1ST

IF YOU

 

 

“Eunha., look what I just bought for you.” Sowon say as soon she can see the girl the she really love in front of her.

“It’s pretty unnie. But unnie, I’ve told you to not buy a thing like this for me.” Eunha say to Sowon, and give the pretty box back to Sowon. A smile that just now paint on Sowon face faded slowly as her hand hold on to the box that she want to give the petite girl.

“It’s alright Eunha yah. I buy this for you. Look there’s even an ear rabbit on it” Sowon trying again and show the girl the necklace that was made exclusive for the girl.

“Unnie. Thank you so much for this but please understand me.”Eunha say again. A slight an annoying voice come out from her voice because of Sowon who keep force her to accept that silver necklace. Sowon realize a change tone from Eunha voice just now stop immediately. She stop from showing Eunha the necklace. Her heart hurt so much, but she manage to put a sincere smile to Eunha.

“Okay, I will keep this. If you change your mind you can tell me because I will always keep this with me okay.?”Sowon said after putting the box safe in her handbag. Eunha reply with a beautiful smile on her face and just nodded to the tall girl beside her. Both of them sitting silently at the Han River enjoying the sunset.

 

 

 

“Eunha, do I really don’t have any space in your heart. Even just a little space?” Sowon say to Eunha carefully not wanting the girl mad again. She take a look to Eunha who just beside her, patiently waiting for the latter will say something to her. But the girl just let a small sigh and keep silent signaling Sowon that she don’t want to answer the girl obvious question.

Sowon understand that Eunha will never answer her question even she ask her a few times. It’s been two years Sowon keep asking Eunha out but the girl just ignore her feeling making Sowon hurt as times goes by. She know that Eunha already have someone in her heart and in love with someone, but she always try hoping that one day she can have Eunha heart for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sowon never want to giving up on trying to get Eunha heart. She sure that Eunha love her too. She really sure that she does have a place in Eunha tiny heart. She sure about that. That is why she never want to give up from trying again and again to get Eunha love.

 

 

She walk lifelessly to her apartment after get like a thousand missed called from her housemates. Open her apartment password and come into that big house and being greet by her nagging housemates.

“I’m home.”

“I can see that you are home. But where are you going for this whole day Sowon.? Do you even know that you ditched your worktime and you don’t know how hard it for us today that you didn’t come to all meeting!”

“I met Eunha.” Sowon say and her tears falling yet she still smile.

“You know what? She cut her hair. She get pretty day by day. she is so happy with Yuju.”

“Stop nagging at me Yerin. Please cancel all the meeting this whole week. I don’t feel like I want to go to work.”Sowon said and continue walk towards her room before lock it from inside.

“At least eat your dinner. I know you didn’t eat for this whole day today.” Yerin shouted from the living room and release a big sigh. She cant even force her only housemate since she already know how stubborn Sowon is.

‘when will you want to fix you heart Sowon ah?’ Yerin said to herself and silently praying for her housemate aka her best friend sake.

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie. Look at me.” Sowon can hear Eunha calling for her but don’t want to look at the latter.

“My love Sowon unnie. Turn around now and look at your cute girlfriend” Sowon turn around after Eunha say that and she can feel Eunha lips on her cheek. She can feel that her cheek hot and blush after that sudden action.

“My love Sowon unnie. I love you so~~~ much!” hearing that is the most beautiful and happiest moment on Sowon life.Her happy tears falling from her eyes.

 

 

She wipe her tears that fell from eyes on her cheek. Before she can say the same thing to Eunha, she was awake from her sleep. She can feel that her cheek were wet. She was dreaming something beautiful but at the same time it was hurt. It hurts her knowing that Eunha will never say that to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi i will post the last part today. please wait for me.. ;))
thank you for reading  )))

im sorry for any grammar and mistake that i didnt realize