Happy Ending? -Jimin

BTS One Shot Collection :)

Jimin smiled widely at each other ARMY fan coming in front of him and touching their hands when they were about to move to Taehyung’s side. 


He was busy tying his shoes under the table and saw that a pair of knees had moved in front of him. 


With a grin he planned on surprising her with his appearance, he chuckled at the thought as he prepared to pop out of no where and he did, but it didn’t go as how he planned.


The moment his eyes fell onto her, everything zoomed in and almost stopped. Time slowed down as he hungrily took everything in. Her rose pink hair, her wide smile and deep dimple on each cheek. His heart running fast as if he was just out of practice or just finished a performance


“Hi” she breathed happily at him as the word “boo” seemed to have gotten stuck on his throat. He fumbled looking down for a second calming himself before smiling at her. 


“Hello, I’m sorry, I was fixing my shoes” he said quickly signing her CD. She’s probably Taehyung’s or JungKook’s fan, she couldn’t be attracted to him, he thought depressingly.

Not that his fans aren’t beautiful, its just that she looked mature and most noonas fall in love with the two cute boys in his group.


“I colored my hair the same as you, though I wanted it exactly the same shade but my school didn’t allowed the bubblegum pink color so I had to change it into a lighter pink. But I have a picture of it, when it was the same color, do you want to see?”

Jimin stared for about 5 seconds before he nodded grinning at her. She looked for it in her bag beside her and Jimin just rested his face on his hand and let himself stare at her. Her rose pink hair flew all over the place and she huff a sigh frustrated as she fixed it. He had an urge to run his fingers through it but fought the thought away.


“here” she said almost indifferent of how Jimin had been staring at her, she gave him a picture of her in bubble gum pink hair and blue jacket. 


He laughed happily, she had been pouting on the picture and was making a signature V pose


“Can I keep this? Will you sign it for me?” he sweetly asked her as her eyes turned into wide black orbs. She nodded once more taking the pen he had been offering and signing the photo card. He notice everything about her, the way she gasps the pen firmly and wrote soft beautiful on it. The way she blow her fringe away from her face as she concentrated on what she was doing and the way her lips pursed, frowning a bit.


“I forgot to ask your name!” he had been too busy, taking her bubbliness and beauty in he forgot to ask for her name


“Aera, Yoo Aera. Did you put blush on?” the random question confused him for minute before shaking his head for a no


“then, can I touch your cheek?” Jimin had been holding himself back from touching her hand, he felt frighten on what he might feel, touching her scared him. His mind had been screaming no but his head nodded, without his control and he sat frozen as her hand reached out to touch his cheek.


His breath silently hitched as the back of her hand touched him. He felt his face flushed and it scared him, it was the first time he felt that kind of feeling for a fan and it scared him


“its really just your natural blush huh?” she asked grinning at him. Goosebumps spread on Jimin’s arms and legs as her smiles warms him inside.


He didn’t believe in love at first sight, he had seen too many pretty ARMYs in his life time and he love each of them but never to this point. Yes, he had seen ARMYs that made him a double take but never to the point of being frozen in front of them. Never like this


“See you soon?” he asked her as a staff made her move to Taehyung. She had given him a sad smile and shook her head


“I don’t think so, I’m flying tomorrow for London for my Medicine School. Unless you’d have a London fan meet in the next 5 years we wont be seeing each other soon” her chuckle made his heart clench as it was full of sadness. His mind had slowed down with the sadness her tone had that he understood what she said too late.


There were a new fan in front of him and she was already laughing in front of Taehyung. Of course he’s a professional, so he smiled and interacted with the next few ARMYs after her while stealing glances at her. 


Jimin suddenly stood up in the middle of the fan meeting, with a pained expression. 


She had walked out of the hall after she met the last BTS member without looking back. He stood frozen for a few second before SeJin hyung came


“what is it?” he asked him clearly worried with his fellow Bangtan Boys checking on him


“nothing, I… My legs just cramped up while sitting” he whispered to him before grinning and making a heart with his arms earning some shouts from the ARMYs.

He wondered how it would be different if she stayed. Wondered through out the whole fan sign event and the night following it what he would have, could have, done to see her again. To feel her touch and feel his heart race like how it did before. He wondered if he would ever see her pink head in the crowd and still feel the same for her.