You set my soul on fireeeee~

Not thy Boyfriend

 

 

“I’m your boyfriend.” Dongwoon started, much to the annoyance of Nana, who was keeping a steady pace, desperately trying to ignore the taller male who was tailgating her.

 

It’s been a month since Dongwoon started the whole boyfriend fiasco and lately, it’s been driving Nana to the edge of her sanity.

 

“Dongwoon.” Nana finally decided to confront him and say ‘You’ll never be my boyfriend. Ever.’ But something was stopping her. Sure he was a bit cocky and a player, but he was also considerate, and handsome and had a cute smile and... Nana halted, she wanted to slap herself when she heard herself say such things about the guy she secretly loathes so much. The moment she looked straight into the man’s twinkling brown eyes, however, she found it hard to deny him of his previous statement and make him retract it.

 

Taking advantage of the situation, he held her hands and grinned his trademark goofy grin. “What did you want to say, Princess?” he responded, kissing Nana’s frail, silky hands as softly as he could. Dongwoon was going for the romantic approach this time and he hopes it would work. Usually, girls would fawn over him when he does it. Except for Nana. She was different, and he found that exciting in a way.

 

The blush that crept on Nana’s cheeks caused by Dongwoon’s previous act of cheesiness retreated quickly when she heard him call her Princess. She doesn’t get why he calls her that. If he really did like her, he wouldn’t call every single he hits on that name and then use it on her.

 

She let out an exasperated sigh and started to speak in the gentlest manner she could muster. “You.Are.Not.My.Boyfriend.” she poked him on the chest as she spoke firmly and emphasized every syllable of every word she spoke.

 

And for a moment, Dongwoon’s brain stopped functioning as he stood in the middle of the sidewalk, frozen like a statue. How could he, Son Dongwoon, the dreamboy of every female specie in Korea (possibly even the whole world) be denied like that? Was he dumped?

 

Yes, he was dumped.

 

He snapped back to his senses when he saw Nana’s gorgeous back. Her auburn locks whipping along with the wind and her ever so sinful hips swaying at her every step.

 

And once again, he was reminded why he was chasing after this girl. She wasn’t like those girls he’d have the nerve to play around with. She wasn’t just eye-candy, she’s got the smarts and the attitude to back it up too..

 

“Attempt number thirty four. Failed.” He sighed, his head hung low.

 

She was different, and Dongwoon liked her.

 

“Only a thousand more to go.” He grinned to himself as he thought of another idea to swoon her lady love.

 

HE.GENUINELY. LIKED.HER.

 

“Nana, wait up!” he ran after her as fast as he could. “Have I ever told you that you always leave me breathless? And I can’t breathe now. I NEED YOU TO DO CPR ON ME! COME BACK! HEY!”

 

And he’d do anything to win her over.

 

 

 

Yes, maybe even resort to the lamest pickup lines ever.