Chapter 2

Iest Lovest Youest

Couple of days have passed, inside the Moon household, Byul's sister, Seulgi, muttering random words- typical nonsense, if something else, its kicking her big sister, Byul Yi, poor Byul. She went inside her room and sloppily hugged her bed, cupping her phone as she open it to check for replies, though, she only expect messages from one certain  person, Byul doesn't notice that at all.

As usual, talking to the other group members, though lit up a bit to see the "Bully Oppxr" role-play account, knowingly that Byul's family will leave for the evening for Seulgi's weekly practice for an upcoming tournament.

Seulgi is a fine dancer, her passion, that is; but quite a lazy-, as well, while at it.

Byul shrieked, hearing the door slam and her Mom telling her to watch the house, and her dog, Daebakkie.

"Got it!" She shouted from her room, silently grinning.

Byul took her phone with her to their living room, swiped her guitar from the corner and plugged it in the amplifier, along with the television, and inserting some random music to play along to.

"Its dark...and lonely." She muttered, only after sending all her lousy voice messages to the group, singing like a drunkard, that is.

"Oh come on, don't be like that." Byul felt chills, which she usually-pretendedly-thought, she was chatting "Bully Oppxr's" main account, which is "Kim Yongsun", Byul laughed, but did looked behind her to see if there was someone there, a ghost, perhaps?

"You're just trying to scare me, its not working, Yongie." Byul typed and replied to Yongie's previous message.

"No, no, really, i see someone." Yongie replied on the chat.

"Not funny, Yongie." Byul chuckled and sent a photo of her back, where theres the kitchen, all lights are off.

"Where? See, there's none." Byul bit her lips to stop herself from grinning.

Both were enjoying their time online, Byul still continued singing like crap, though.

Byul knew there's something inside her, telling her that Kim Yongsun... She doesn't feel like someone she can be friends with, "just friends with." She knows she feels something more, but decided not to push it and continue her motto "food and gaming is Life, no interest in love life at all." Thingy. She felt close with Kim Yongsun, after all the things that happened.

"Wait, you won't give her another chance? She doesn't even know the rules! Then you just kicked her out, just like that?" Byul probably was chill, but this time, some innocent Role Player got kicked out because of disobeying the "rules-she-doesn't-know".

In this group, there were rules, hilarious unnecessary rules with pure nonsense, except the "don't add people without consulting the Admins" stuff, though the others? Its completely bull.

Nobody cared that time, this Jung role-player got kicked for adding an old Member's new account, a spazzer, they say.

Byul talked to the said Admin, oh so great-Admin, after some nonsense argument with the Admins, this account got added again by Byul, considering it as its last warning, she was informed about the rules, therefore, if she disobeyed, she'll get kicked, again.

Byul talked to Yongie about these, and talked about how the Group Chat is utterly a nonsense, yes, she found friends there, yes, she enjoyed talking there-- but the rules? It was...crap, state one? "Don't change the Group sticker, it will be changed by an Admin every month, change it and get kicked." Who fights over a lousy group sticker? Though Byul knew it was hilarious, every time an Admin freaks out whenever someone changes it, unknowingly. Mostly when the Admins go wild when someone calls them "Grandma", they find that offensive, since they're what they call..."Sunbaenim", "Sunbaenim-wannabe.", Koreaboo-much.

Byul and Yongie talked and talked, they both understood each other, even the Normie-thing. God, they even called each other "Baby" and stuff, even got shipped and all, though that stopped when...

"I like you." Someone confessed, in private-- knowingly that Byul doesn't like her back, but only looks at her as a friend, Byul did the right thing and apologized, the next day, this person left the group chat, her reason? To find herself. Yongie and Byul stopped talking like a couple that time, pretendedly, of course, its not flings, definitely not, but somewhere between deepening the bonds.

That doesn't stop there, another one in the group chat confessed, Byul was troubled, her rule was "Never fall for me." Though someone did, again. She didn't knew what to do, though she did felt kinda happy knowing someone went Gay for her, though she doesn't like hurting people, as well. She did what she had to do, though.

Since then, Yongie and Byul agreed to stop flirting in the Group chat, if you call that flirting, then okay. But truly, it didn't stop, but how can someone asking for a fight...how can it be called "Flirting". It was fun, Yongie was funny, hilarious, and cute.
Byul enjoyed everything, she doesn't really care if she gets punched by Yongie in real life, she knows it will be a pleasure, as a non-Masochistic.
It went on and on and on.

"You look like a Liver, Baby, why is that?" Yongie sent to the group chat for Byul to read. 

It was bullying but it was the fun-type-of-bullying thing, it was enjoyable, and entertaining, as well.

"Im that liver, I'm your liver, be thankful." Byul chuckled silently, inside her lonely dark room.

They joked and joked, also about them helping each other in their baths, along with putting clothes on.
They were shippable, and probably, people think they're good together, but both denied.

"Pfft, me? Baby, we're gonna be together they said, lets just punch each other, huh? Then treat me to ice-cream and pizza." Byul sent, chuckling while at it.

"Sure, ill punch you all over and buy ice-cream." Yongie, in real life, laughed.

Truly, it was nice, till it deepened.

 

Byul was feeling troubled, whenever she thought of Yongie being with a guy or liking someone, her chest feels like its tightening, it was a feeling she likes whenever she reads manga, manhwa or novels, fan-fictions, with feels and extra feels, she knew that those were truly heartaches. 

"Hey, Whee In, i have something to tell you." Byul typed.

Jung Whee In, a friend of Byul's, another member from the groupchat, well, in another group chat, managed by her Halmoni, "Wea" a.k.a "Byul" was tired of the Easily-Offended people and Admins inside the other group chat, Mememoo PH group chat, instead, focused on the dead group chat of her Halmoni, that is now, alive and active-- yes, by taking people in from the kill-joy group chat.

"What is it?" Whee In asked, she sent her message, curious about what Byul will say.

"Whee In, I'm falling for her."

 

Important A/N: lets go for cliffhanger first, this isnt like other fanfics and its going rather fast, but remember, this is based on real life, and it wasnt really "Baby" but "Beb" -- but i call her Beby, well, Beb was months ago, kek.
Beby-- @Poyiiin suggested that she'll write the next chapter, things arent really going well right now, but as our friends say, we're the power couple, strong couple? Can't be separated at all, but-- all will be written, here. You guys will know everything about us, dont worry. Please leave comments, bash, hate or love, we appreciate it. ~
And bashes from the GC members of Mamamoo PH, lol, hi guys, i hate-like you guys, but you guys improved the gc when i left after an argument? Pfft, i triggured the admin? :^( sho shad. Well, you and your leadership-like-(notreally)-pride, im gone now, all the things to do is to apply what ive said irl, in the group chat, goodluck, you'll need it.

Ahhh! Btw, didn't get to include the moments in AFF, if you guys visit my account, we're seriously everywhere, honestly. We did a guessing game again, in the comment box of a fanfic here, it's funny but i knew it was her when she said Hi, i called her "ahh! The pastel-girl!" And kaboom, i knew it was her, then we both flirted while the author of the story laughed and found us weird, i guess? XD