Chapter 1

Iest Lovest Youest

In side this very dark room you can see the most rarest Alien-Like-Human, the "Nohabiticus Laziticus", also known as Moon Byul Yi, an Internet Geek, one of the Otakus or sometimes a "Weaboo/Weab", a Gamer, a Lazy Beautiful Woman who just lies down and lazes around inside her humble enclosure, she also believes that "Sleeping wastes time." and "Sleep is for the weak." A proud Nocturnal, her name fits her description, Moon Byul Yi.

"This is pretty cool..." Moon Byul Yi, or Byul, glancing through her set of desktops, her so called precious collection, her soul staring at the screen.

"I'm struggling in pastel, this is impressive." Artist-Byul said in amazement, staring at the post in Fishbook, a Pastel Artwork of Moan Bully of Mememoo, posted by a Role-Play Account named "MoanBully Oppxr".

Byul scrolled down her feed after giving it a heart-react and an honest compliment that was deserving for the artist, then she saw another post coming from a Fan Group called "Mememoo PH" where this meemee was looking for Group Chats for their fellow kind.

Byul scratched her chin, hungry for trolling, and also to meet new friends, she opened the thread and asked to join as well, anticipating for the Admin's Approval.

"Now we shall wait!" She joyfully stretched her arms, leaving her armrest, she smirked and went in deep thought, reminding her the things she had done in her past Group Chats.

Byul was a profound trouble maker, well, to be honest, she likes defending people, putting them first before herself, causing her to make trouble when things aren't in justice or in place, she always engage in arguments, but surprisingly, Byul never let a steam escape her nose, but instead, laughs, or chuckles at their petty nonsense.

In the other corner of the country, there's this simple girl, a very innocent girl who secretly likes roasting people, but actually adorable- and scary, when mad.
She's a "Neaticus Cuteticus", also known as Kim Yongsun. Your Beautiful neighbor who denies her beauty, an Art-Enthusiast, An Otaku as well or an Anime Lover, a Mememoo Fan, Hardcore Kryber shipper too, and actually a cinnamon roll, secretly a Sinnamon Roll.

Yongsun was browsing her laptop, checking her notifications in Fishbook, she viewed her own post, and saw a post of a handsome-like girl, she tapped her mouse and checked the comment.

"Moon...Byul...Yi." Reading the name of the Person who dropped a comment, feeling happy all of a sudden with a nice compliment. As an artist, such a simple compliment makes our heart flutter, its a happy feeling, knowing that someone was satisfied of your art or they were amazed of your own masterpiece, it's an awesome feeling.

"I'm gonna try adding her." She clicked Moon Byul Yi's Fishbook name and added her, waiting for her to accept, she scrolled down her screen to feed her boredom, then she saw a Mememoo Fan that was looking for a Group Chat, Yongsun wasn't really a social person, but a very shy human.

"But it won't hurt to try, right?" She smiled and joined the thread, telling the Admin to add her as well.

"Now, time to wait." She breathed in, and exhaled, nobody would know anyways, who she is, since she's using a Role-Play account, making her calm as she hid her identity.

Few hours have passed, the Moon rising up to greet the people, two fishbook accounts rung, popping the notification panel, a sign that they've been approved and had been added in the Group Chat, Moon Byul Yi checked her phone, and decided to send a "Hi".

Byul dropped a "Hi", deciding not to be hyper and try to keep a calm expression, not letting people see her "Normie-Radar" she cringed as she typed in emojis to fit in, the people were kind, they weren't "ty" at all, for her. She guessed that she could let out her "I Exterminate Normies." or her true self in that GC, she chuckled as she did, meeting this person called "Renzelle", this Human was cheerful, actually, she was using a Role-Play account, most of the people there was using one, hers was called "Mina Bully", she was Byul's first friend, they playfully argued about their own imaginary restaurant, or coffee shop, and any random things, trying to take "Kim Solar", A Role-Play account of Kim Solar from Mememoo, the leader of the beagles and radishes.

"Halmoni." Byul typed in, she got used to call Mina or Renzelle as "Halmoni" which was adorably hilarious, since Renzelle was older, Byul decided to call her Halmoni, inside the Group chat where most of the members are easily offended.

What caught Byul's attention was this Role-Play account, its name was "MoanBully Oppxr.", Byul greeted the fellow radish, looking out of place, Byul smiled.

MoanBully Oppxr: Hello

Moon Byul Yi (Weaboo): Yo.~

Byul cracked her knuckles, knowing that she seems familliar, this RP account. It started there, this Role-Play account played the guessing game with Byul, Byul loved those Oh-So guessing games. After so-many hilarious entertaining hard-thought guesses, Byul finally cracked it.

Weaboo: are you..ah! The pastel girl!

After multiple guesses, Byul finally had the right answer, the RP account laughed, they talked, talked, and talked, about art or their own lives.
Byul's heart fluttered, not knowing why, but she knows she found a friend she knows she'll be close with.
Another person went online, her name inside the Group Chat was Raisa, also a MoanBully Role Player, Byul talked to both in a rated SPG topic like its all innocent and normal, Byul chuckled. Days have passed, MoanByul Oppxr and Byul has gotten close as they talk and talk in the group chat, Byul founded her comfortable to talk to, and very fun as well, she finds her interesting.

Byul's POV

"She seems Out of place..." I pouted as i typed in words to send in the group chat, i talked to MoanByul Oppxr normally like usual, satisfying myself, i smiled.

"Thats right, i don't know her real name yet." I thought, then i asked her in the chat unconsciously.

"Its Kim Yongsun." Byul immediately thought of a Nickname, so Yongsun's name can be easily typed or pronounced.

Weaboo: Can i call you Yong...Yongie, then?

Yongsun agreed and i happily talked to her, me as Byul, her as Yongie.
It was pretty nice, unknown to the things I'm feeling, but i know this is how i normally feel about friends.

Yongsun's POV

"I should add her again, ill add her again." Yongsun went back to her wall and searched Byul's name, letting out a breath.
She had canceled her friend request after few days since, knowing that this Moon Byul Yi won't notice her, and won't accept her friend request, but they're friends now, right?

Yongsun clicked the "Add friend" and exhaled.

"That should do it." I said in satisfaction, positioning myself to my Bed, getting ready to sleep.

Back to Byul's Perspective

After accepting Yongie's friend request, i plastered a smile, but pouted knowing that i have nothing to stalk.

"Kim Yongsun." I mumbled as i searched that name in fishbook, curiously and patiently waiting for the Tab to load, i sipped my coffee and snapped my fingers as i saw her Main profile, smirking as i clicked her wall and clicked "Add Friend".

"Done!" I proudly grinned, but there seems to have an error, it says "This person can't accept friend requests at the moment." I pouted, but not giving up, i know i have to try again tomorrow.

 ---------------

Hello dear readers! Alive and back from the dead! Le Girlfriend was supposed to be the one publishing this but she's in deep art block, and in pure laziness! Kekek. But anyways, the scientific names are just made up, as you can see, credits to Hyacinth, you know who you are, for giving me an idea, lol. Beby, Poyiiin, idk what to put for your pov, if i ever made mistakes, you know my account! ( ̄▽ ̄) you can scold me in so many ways, kekekeke.
Also, hi Halmoni, sorry i typed your name! But don't worry! Your unique name-- nobody will find you in facebook, muwahahaha. :DD