Better Man

Better Man

Myungsoo

 

Months I looked for her..

 

I can't believe that I choose a over her.

 

The time when we first met, I know that we will be together. But as an like me, I've changed.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, please comeback." For the nth time, I cried.

 

 

Hee Rin

 

I left.

 

I tried hard to forget him but, no luck.

 

I know that he beg me to stay but, the things he said to me cut my heart.

 

"Why do you need to change, Myungsoo??" I cried.

 

No One

 

-briiinnngggg-

"Yoboseyo?" Hee Rin asnwered her phone.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, it's me, Yoomi. We need to leave the house cause the owner already sold it." Yoomisaid, her friend that she met.

 

"Arasso. But, where are we going to live?"

 

"Uhhh... we can live in your old house in Seoul." Yoomi suggested.

 

"Yoomi, We can't live there. You know that I'm avoiding Myungsoo, right?" Hee Rin said as she sighed.

 

"Please. Hee Rin, please. We can't just live at streets and beg for money, right??" Yoomi begged as Hee Rin sigh.

 

"Okay. When are we going to leave?"

 

"Thank You Hee Rin. You really know what's best. We NEED to leave tomorrow so, pack your things. I already packed mine." Yoomi said and ended the call.

 

"Guess that it's the time for me to face him." Hee Rin said and she start to pack her things.

 

-Yoomi's side-

 

"It's set now. We'll go back to Seoul." She said as Myungsoo smile.

 

"Thanks Yoomi. You're the best cousin ever. Good thing that I saw you here."

 

"No problem. I really don't want my best friend and my cousin to suffer anymore."

 

Yes, Yoomi and Myungsoo are cousins. They bumped into each other 5 hours ago. Yoomi told him all about what Hee Rin did this past months. They planned everything.

 

"I'll leave now. I need to fix her house."

 

"Okay. Just be patient cousin. She'll come back to you." Yoomi said and Myungsoo left.

 

"I'm so happy to be the cupid for you two." She grinned and left.

 

-next day-

Hee Rin

 

I woke up and took a shower.

 

"We need to leave now, Yoomi." I said and woke her up.

 

"Neh. I'll just take a fast shower." She said and showered.

 

after, 30 minutes, she finished.

 

"Let's leave now."I said and we leave.

 

*Here I am Seoul.*

 

Myungsoo

 

I fix everything up.

 

I wish that she liked this and she can forgive. I'll do whatever it takes for her to forgive me.

 

*I love you, Hee Rin-ah!*

 

No One

 

Hee Rin and Yoomi arrive in front of her old house and in her surprise. there's a candle and a sweet song is playing.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, go check inside while I call the cops." Yoomi said and run away leaving their luggage.

 

"o-okay.." Hee Rin gulped and enter their luggage on the garage. get her keys and unlocked the door.

 

As soon as she open the door, she heard someone singing.

 

Girl it seems like only yesterday,
When we first hooked up,

 

Myungsoo came outwith a bouquet of flowers.


When I think of what we had back then,
When I gave you all my trust,

 

He walk closer to Hee Rin as he stare at her eyes. A tear escaped freely on her eys as Myungsoo wiped it.


I knew you were the one for me,
You came and made my life complete,
Girl you took my heart, promised that we'd never part

 

He finished the song as Hee Rin's tears continued to fall.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, Please give me a chance. I know that I've been a jerk for so long. But, please, forgive me. I'm going crazy with you here. I'll die without. I can't hold it anymore. Choosing a over you is the worst thing I did in my life. You're the one I need, the one i want, the one I love. Let me make it up to you. I'll promise to be a better man. Just one chance, Hee Rin. I'll show you--" His words were cut off when Hee Rin kissed him.

 

His eyes widened as he see the love of his life kissing him. Slowly, he closed his eyes and kiss her back. It was a sweet and passionate kiss. Hee Rin broke the kiss as she burried her face on his chest. He smiled at her flushed face.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, baby, look at me." Myungsoo said as Hee Rin shook her head.

 

"No. You'll see my flushed face."

 

"It's fine. I love it when you blush." Myungsoo said as he lift her head and make her stare to his eyes.

 

"I love you baby. I'm happy that you forgive me. I love you."

 

"I love you too, Myungsoo. But, how do you know that I'm coming back here?" She asked.

 

"Yoomi." Myungsoo replied.

 

"Yoomi?! You know her??"

 

"Yeah. She's my baby cousin. I met her in ******* Mall. We planned everything. If it wasn't for her, I will never get to see you." Myungsoo explained.

 

"You planned all of this? WoW! So thet's why she don't want to bid fare well to the owner of the house! Arrg!" Hee Rin growled.

 

"But it's all worth it right? We're okay now. She's our cupid, baby." Myungsoo said as Hee Rin made a face.

 

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes but smiled.

 

"Come on, baby. I missed you so much! Give me a kiss." Myungsoo cooed. He leaned in. But, before they kissed, the door swung open. A couple were making out as they enter.

 

Myungsoo and Hee Rin seperate as well as the couple.

 

"Yoomi?! Woohyun?!"

 

"Oppsss. Wrong timing." Yoomi and Woohyun said as they ran to the room.

 

Myungsoo and Hee Rin looked at each other. Hee Rin saw his boyfriend's face full of sweat. Her eyes travel down and saw a tent on his pants.

 

"Myungsoo!!!" Hee Rin yelled as Myungsoo picked her up bridal style.

 

"Sorry. I can't help it. It's been a long time since my last release."

 

They ran to the other room and have a very good session.