SEQUEL OF CALLER RING : ONCE AGAIN

Caller Ring

 

 

‘I’m sorry Yewon’

Eunbi last voice that Yewon has heard. Eunbi last voice message for her 5 years ago keep repeating on her head for every single day in her life after their break up. It was not an official break up. There’s no a break-up between them. It’s just a misunderstood from both parties. Yewon was ego and Eunbi was gave up begged for Yewon’s love.

‘If only I pick up your calls back then, I may not losing you. I may not missing you like this. I miss you like crazy Eunbi. Where are you?’

Yewon lost in her own thought. Her mind already fly way and missing out from the real world. Yewon love Eunbi. She does loves Eunbi with her whole heart. Never once in her mind wanting to hate Eunbi, but her ego back then was too big in her. Her ego won’t let her tell Eunbi that, she already forgive Eunbi for a long time. Because of that ego, Yewon was left alone. Eunbi left her. Deep inside Yewon’s heart, hoping that Eunbi will come back to her. She want to believe that one day her Eunbi will comeback, Yewon want to believe that if she keep missing Eunbi like crazy, Eunbi will comeback. But no. Her Eunbi is not coming back and Yewon really going crazy because of that.

“Stop crying, will you?” a voice come out from nowhere startled Yewon. Make Yewon comeback to the real world. To the real world that the fact she is all alone, without her Eunbi.

“I’m not” Yewon deny. She then wipe her tears that falling from her eyes on her face.

“Oh, come on Yewon. I’m not blind”

“Sohye, I’m not in mood to talk with anyone. So please.”

“You always have no mood. Come on, show me that smile of yours. My pretty cousin will get married.” Sohye tease Yewon but Yewon only rolled her eyes to Sohye.

“…… It’s not funny. So please” Yewon let out a heavy sight. Not because of her annoying cousin disturbing her, but because of herself. She almost forget that her own upcoming wedding. Yewon never agree about the wedding, but as the only daughter of KY Clothing that still didn’t get married, her parents want her to get married with one of the son of their business partner which is turn out to be her own cousin.

Without Yewon realize. Again, she begin to crying. Crying hard in front of Sohye. She want to run away from everything. Wanting to leave everything behind. Want to meet her missing Eunbi. Hoping that her Eunbi will save her from the wedding.

“Again? Yewon-ah, stop crying.” Sohye say trying to comfort crying Yewon.

“I—I miss her. I w—want to meet her.”Yewon finally burst in her own tears. She crying in her cousin’s embrace. The only person who knew about Yewon’s love story is Sohye and her only dearest older sister. Kim Sojung. Two of them always trying and hoping that Yewon will move on from her past love story with Sinb.

“Shhhhh, stop crying. You know I hate to see you being like this.”Sohye patting Yewon back softly. Yewon is like younger sister to Sohye, even though Yewon is older than her. Both of them is always taking care of each other. Always be there thru their up and down together.

“It was all my fault. If only I didn’t let her go, if only I picked up her call. I’ll not be like this. It was all my fault that want to hide our relationship from everyone back then, even she want so bad to tell the world that she loves me. I’m such a fool for letting her go.” Yewon cry. Her crying somehow getting loud making a few staff from outside her room pecking on her room but immediately going back to their work after someone tell them to.

“Again?” the girl that just come into Yewon’s room speak up. Sohye only look at the girl then nodded her head while comforting Yewon.

“Yewon-ah, stop being like this. You at work. Please don’t be like this” The girl say.

“I can’t focus unnie. My mind keep going somewhere else. I also hate being like this. It hurts me too. It’s hurt so much. But I can’t.” Umji say. The two girl in her room only comforting her silently without saying anything and after a while Umji already stop crying.

“Unnie. Can I take a break? I don’t think I can focus all of this paperwork. Give me a spare time. Please?” Umji say more like begging to the other girl.

“It’s been five years, Yewon. Five years, can you stop being like this and move on?”

“I tried Unnie. I always trying, but my heart won’t let me. Here, it is hurt so much and sometimes I don’t think I can handle it anymore. Trust me Unnie that I really want this pain to go away but I still can’t. I still can’t forget her. I—it’s all my fault Unnie. All my fault” Umji cry as she holding her chest. Crying, that’s all that she can do.

In five years, after the day she lose her Eunbi, there’s no day that she didn’t blame herself. Yewon always blame on herself whenever she missing Eunbi. She has been trying to search Eunbi but still fail. All of her hard work from searching Eunbi is a waste, completely waste. She didn’t find her Eunbi and now she’s left behind. Because of that she always in pain. She always blaming herself for what happened.

“Yewon—“

“Unnie, please”

“How you will get to move on if you keep being like this? You will get married soon, you should just forget her and start your new life. Sinb might out there already found her own life without you, so does you. You should forget her Yewon” Sojung say try to convince her maknae.

“I can’t unnie. I want her back”

 

…………………..

 

Yewon take a two weeks break, to clear her mind. She has promised her Sojung unnie, that she will be better after the day off. Yewon just need a time, a time to clear everything in her mind. Five years, it is still didn’t enough for her to forget Eunbi. She love Eunbi so much from the very first time and will always love her till forever. She never want to forget her, never in her life. Even the set up wedding will never make Yewon forget about Eunbi, because for her, Eunbi is the only person that she want. And she will never replace her with another person. Never.

“Are you really will be okay going there alone?” Yewon’s fiancé ask her. Concern.

“I just want to take a break, I will be alright”

“Everything will be okay, don’t worry”

“What if—“

“It will be alright, trust me”

“Hey, come on, have some faith, cheer up Yewon-ah~~!”

“Hanseol-ah~~”

“What?”

“Thank you”

“Thank you for what?”

“For everything, thank you for understanding”

“I know your feeling well Yewon, we both know it is hurt so don’t thank me. I know how much it is hurt, I hope you will never give up to find her. I tried to search for her too, but I failed. Trust me, sooner or later, you will definitely meet her”

“I hope so~”

“Cheer up okay?! Let me give you a hug”

“Seungkwan might be mad if he ever see you hugging with someone, I don’t want to get involve in your drama with him”

“Right, then just a fist bump” Yewon smile and raised her fist to Hanseol. She trust Hanseol so much. Hanseol is someone that has been with her since their childhood. Both are love each other, but it doesn’t more than only as a cousin. For Yewon, Her cousin can get someone better than herself and she is glad, Hanseol and Seungkwan is really perfect for each other.

“Take care of yourself there. Europe isn’t small Yewon”

“I know”

“Have a safe flight”

 

 

…………………………..

 

Yewon release a sigh right after she take a sit on the bed in the hotel. It was unfamiliar to her, really unreal for her to be in Europe country by herself alone. Many times Sojung try to talk to Yewon that she should just go to Japan or Hong Kong but Yewon insist. She have her own reason why she choose Europe than the others. It was her and Eunbi’s dream. Both of them once promised to go to Europe together. But now, not anymore. She don’t have any idea where is her Eunbi.

Where are you now?”

I’m in my hotel unnie, don’t worry too much about me”

Yah! How can I not worry about you!? You are alone out there, you are just a baby to me!”

I’m twenty-seven already. I am old enough to take care about myself”

You are still my baby. Call me if anything happen okay? Take care of yourself, don’t follow stranger, do not believe any people words, Just don’t put too much trust to anyone, okay?!”

I get it unnie, I’m hanging out now. I think I’m getting jetlag”

Alright baby, take a rest”

 

………………………………………………

 

Yewon strolling around the downtown of Europe. She just want to take a look around the place before take a rest in some famous cafe. From what she read in the books that Sojung has gave to her, the café really have the best coffee in town and that have a professional barista for their best coffee.

“Enjoy your coffee and cake miss”

“Thank you” Yewon know herself. She is not a fan of coffee but the taste of the coffee really surprise her. It is just taste so good. Still amazed by the taste of the coffee, Yewon called the waiter not far from her.

“May I help you miss?”

“Is this the best coffee you have here?”

“Yeah miss, this is one of the best signature that our café have. Is there anything I can help you with the coffee?”

“Nothing, the coffee is just taste good. It is really good”

“That is good to hear. Would you like to meet with our barista?”

“I will appreciate it if I can meet with the person who did mine”

“No problem, excuse me for a second”

Yewon smile. She just don’t know what is her feeling but she just feel so good after tasting the coffee.

 

“I’m sorry miss, she is not here. Her shift just end few minutes ago” The waiter said but Yewon’s eyes is looking somewhere else. Shocked.

“Miss?”

“Ahh~ I’m sorry. I—it’s alright. Maybe next time” Yewon say as she can feel her hand trembling.

She definitely see someone look like Eunbi just now. She should just run to the girl just now but her feet was glued on the floor. Yewon thought maybe it was just someone like her Eunbi. There is no way her Eunbi will be in Europe. It is just impossible. Yewon thought. But a part of herself strongly feel that is her Eunbi. It is just the person that she just saw have a blonde hair while Eunbi that she know, never dyed her hair. Not with that bright color.

 

‘You are going crazy Yewon’

 

…………………………………….

 

Just go somewhere, you said you enjoy the taste of coffee at some café few days ago, why don’t you go there again?

“Unnie, Europe is big, why would I go there again? I’m not even into coffee, I’m just saying that it taste good”

“Unnie just suggest you. Alright, just take your time and enjoy your leisure time there, just do everything you want as long as you enjoy it, I will definitely relief then”

“Just go to sleep unnie, it 1AM over there right? You need some rest. I will just go out and take a dinner after this, don’t worry too much about me”

Alright dear, good night. Take care”

Yewon end their conversation with a little smile plastered on her face. That is what she love about her older sister. Even though sometimes Sojung scold her, being strict with her, Sojung always take care about her. A little too much actually. Yewon feel grateful that she have a loving and understanding sister like Sojung. Only she understand her feeling. When Yewon felt devasted knowing that she have to get married with her own cousin, Sojung is always beside her, comforting her, telling her that everything will be alright. And one of the reason why Yewon always holding on, is because of her unnie, because of Sojung who put a lot of trust to her, always give her a strength that she always need, because Yewon know, Sojung will never lied to her. Never. Sojung has once felt more than she felt, Sojung once in her position, that is why, Yewon always trust her.

 

 

Yewon found herself standing in front of the café that she goes few days ago. She don’t have a plan to go there yet she still stand in front of it. After few minutes standing and thinking, Yewon go inside the café and order the same things that she ordered before. She just sit in the café, sometimes play with her smartphone and whenever she felt bored, her eyes roaming inside the café while enjoy the coffee that she fall in love with.

And Yewon see the blonde woman again. The same woman who looked like her Eunbi, the person that she has been missed so much. She try to come to her sense and keep staring at the blonde woman who is busy at the barista counter. Yewon has been trying to see her face but failed because most of the time, the blonde woman keep showing her back to Yewon and sometimes get blocked by the other staff.

“Excuse me?” Yewon called one of the waiter as she can’t stand her curiousty.

“Yes?”

“Can I ask something?”

“Sure miss, what it is?”

“That blonde barista girl over there, who is she?”

“Are you asking about her name?”

“Yeah, a name will be alright”

“She’s Chloe, one of our best barista”

“C—Chloe? Her name?”

“Yeah, Chloe. Is there anything wrong miss?”

“No, I just want to ask that. Thank you”

 

Sigh. For a third times that day. Even though Yewon already know the answer, she still feel a little bit disappointed. It is not her Eunbi. Yewon know, there’s no way she will meet her Eunbi in there, out of nowhere, there’s no way Eunbi will color her hair that bright and there’s no way, Eunbi will change her name  again other than Sinb.

 

The café is about to close and Yewon get out from it and walk slowly still lost in her own world. That blonde barista side profile still in her mind and Yewon can’t just forget about it like that. She has tried but still, that Chloe girl still in her mind. While Yewon lost in her own world, her shoulder bump into something strong before fell on the ground with her things scattered out from her bag.

 

“Are you blind!? Hey—Hey you! Are you blind!?”

“I—I’m—I’m very so—sorry sir, i—I—“

“You have two eyes to see something in front of you!”

“I—I—I’m really sorry” Yewon keep apologize to the drunk man in front of her. She is almost she a tears because feel scared and it is her first time bumping into someone and what make it worse, she bump into someone drunk outside her country.

“Loo~~looking fr~om your sty~le, you are not from here~~~where are you from!? You shou~should pay me~!” The man still shouting and approached Yewon who already tremble in scare.

“You stop it. It’s not a big deal, just go back to your home now” Someone from some food stall not far from there trying to stop the drunk man. While Yewon, froze at her place, still trying to processing everything in her head as her tears falling from her eyes, already lost from the real world.

 

“She bump—“

“You are drunk and you are the one who didn’t walk properly. Now just stop it”

“It’s non—“

“I said just stop it or else I will send you to the police station for harming a woman!”

The man then left the place, still fixed his gazed to Yewon who still in her own world with tears on her face. There’s no way Yewon will make a mistake again. The voice, it is her Eunbi’s voice. Yewon really can’t believe it, make she really lost in her world, still froze at her place.

“You alright?” Yewon startled after she heard the person start asking her. She still trying to look the blonde girl that still picking her things that scattered on the ground.

“i—I—i—“

“It’s actually a little dangerous if you walk alone in this area. This way usually—“

Yewon didn’t say any words after the blond girl standing in front of her so does the blonde girl. The girl suddenly lost words after saw crying Yewon in front of her.

“E—Eun—Eunbi? Eun—Eunbi? You—Eunbi? Are you Hwang Eunbi?” Yewon try to ask in the middle of her tears. She can’t be wrong. She will never wrong if its about Eunbi.

 

“I—I’m sorr—I’m sorry miss, but I think you mistake me as some—someone else”

“No—no. There’s no way I make a mistake. Eunbi! I—I miss you Eunbi”

“I’m sorry miss, I am not Eunbi. I am Chloe”

“I—i—no! I know you are Hwang Eunbi! Eunbi, please don’t be like this!”

“Miss, I think it is better for you to go back to your hotel. It’s almost 12 at the midnight and maybe you need some rest. Your hotel is just right in front there right?

“H—how? How di—d you know? Eunbi?”

“Here, your hotel card, all your things that scattered just now already in your bag. Go back to your hotel safely miss. E—excuse me”

“Eunbi no! Please don’t go!”

“Miss, I am n—not Eunbi. My name is Chloe. I’m sorry, I have to go”

“Eunbi please” Yewon cry as she watch the girl that claimed herself as Chloe faded away. Yewon know her heart. She is not make any mistake. She definitely know it is Hwang Eunbi. She know her voice, her sweet voice, her cold voice. Yewon remember everything. So there is no way she will make a mistake recognizing Eunbi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello, i'm sorry for being late. :) 

so is Yewon already found her Eunbi or is it just her mistake someone as Eunbi? 

and who is Chloe??? 

hehehe thank you for reading and waiting for me...