FINAL TEASER : ONCE AGAIN

Caller Ring

 

 

 

 

Yewon fasten her pace in a hurry. She has been late for almost twenty minutes for the meeting with their most important client. She is cursing herself for doing a stupid thing last night. She just passed few staff that greet her that morning. Usually Yewon always prepare about everything, but maybe not today. Today is her messy day ever in her life.

‘Sojung unnie will definitely kill me’ Yewon say in her head knowing that her Sojung unnie didn’t like any of them being late in any meeting. Silently she just praying for her Sojung unnie will not attend the meeting but then she know that her hope isn’t hope anymore right after she step into the meeting room.

“I’m sorry i—“

“Good morning Yewon Kim, what a good attitude that you show me today” yewon widened her eyes when she saw her Sojung unnie sit right in front of the client with a proper clothes and everything.

“Unni—i—I’m sorry—unnie—“

“I’m not your unnie here! Just take your seat silently!”

Yewon timidly take her seat as she bow to all the client that clearly show her their judging face. Just like what Sojung has told her, Yewon sit silently at the corner of table didn’t even say any words neither respond to anyone. It was a two hour meeting and she didn’t even say anything till the end. She can’t focus to any of their words because for the whole time. Her head still hurt, she can’t feel her head still heavy from last night. She was drunk too much and now she definitely regret it.

 

 

Sojung look at Yewon who already rest her head on the table right after the meeting end. She really want to scold and shout to Yewon for being rude during the meeting, but she can’t. Yewon’s pale face canceling her though to do that. Sojung sigh as she take out her smartphone after realize there’s a notifications coming.

 

 

 

Unnie! I’m sorry, I ate your favourite cake that was in the refrigerator! I didn’t know it, I really don’t know! I’m sorry unnie!”

 It was Sinb that messaging her. After she brought Sinb back from Europe, Sojung decide to let Sinb stay at her place since she still thinking her next agenda.

 

‘Which cake?’ Sojung ask back, wanting to tease the younger even though she already know the cake that Sinb meant.

 

“Your Belgium mocha cake!! I didn’t know that! RM Oppa just told me!. I’m sorry unnie~~”

 

‘It’s alright. You can eat what you want. Don’t trust Namjoon too much. He’s usually jerk’

 

“Yah! How dare you call me a jerk?! I’m your husband!” Sojung chuckle.

 

‘You are jerk oppa. Namjoon is jerk!!~~~’ Sojung reply, want to make fun of her husband. She let out a small laugh after reading a few message that she believe from Namjoon.

 

Unnie, you two seems sweet. You know, like sweet and sour couple. I like it”

A reply from Sinb make Sojung facepalm herself. She forget that she was texting with Namjoon using Sinb’s phone.

 

‘We are not! Alright then, I have to go. Got a few work to do’

Sojung reply but actually she already feel embarrassed from it.

 

Forgot to tell you, RM Oppa said he is going out for fishing and he bring me along. He said, I must go with him”

Sojung lost her smile as she reply Sinb’s text.

 

‘Ok, tc’

 

Sojung sigh again and she put her smartphone aside. She still in the meeting room and Yewon who take a rest for a while just now already fell asleep inside the room with her head resting on the table.

Looking at Yewon make Sojung sigh again, thinking about the right time for Yewon and Sinb to meet each other. It is only a few days before Yewon’s weeding and she still refuse to talk about it even though Yewon and their father keep remind her about that. For Sojung, she don’t want Yewon to get married with someone that she don’t love, she don’t want Yewon to follow her path. Business marriage is not a simple thing, not an easy thing that her younger sister can go through. Sojung don’t want that. She will never let Yewon to go through of that, because she know how painful it is get marry with someone that she doesn’t love, even though right now she is happy with her arranged marriage with Namjoon. She is hoping that her younger sister will not take the same path as her, she want Yewon to be happy with her own choice.  A familiar notification sound awake Sojung from her thought.

 

 

 

“Don’t be jealous or thinking bad about me, I’m not cheating on you. I always love you”

Text message from Namjoon make Sojung smile shyly. The last four words from the text make Sojung’s face hot enough. A jealousy feeling that she feel just now just fly in the air right after she receive that text message. Sojung just the message and instead of ready to reply to it, Sojung stand up walking towards Yewon who still napping in that meeting room.

 


“Hey, Yewon? Yewon-ah, wake up~”

“Hmm, unnie my head is hurt. I’m so dizzy”

“I told you to take care of yourself right? Why did you go there and let yourself drunk”

“I’m o—okay unnie. It’s just my head is hurt so much”

“You better go back home and rest. Take your off day today okay?”

“But unnie—“

“I will call driver to bring you home no need to work today”

“Is it okay for you unnie? I’m okay, I just have to wash my face and I will be okay”

“Don’t be stubborn and go rest at home” Sojung say sternly.

“How about the meet-up lunch for today. Hanseol said he will come and want to meet two of us”

“I will talk to him. Let I handle everything with him”

“Unnie—“

“The driver already waiting for you at the lobby, you better go back home now and rest. I will see you tonight”

“You will come to our villa today right? Father has been looking and asking for you since months ago. You refuse to go back there, why?”

“I’m just okay, don’t worry about it”

 

 

 

Yewon sit and shut her eyes as soon she sit in the car. Her head is still heavy and everything surround her seems stranger and she doenst feel good even though she resting in the car. Her Sojung unnie seems different since the last time she met her. Yewon can feel there’s something change to Sojung after her sister come back from Europe two days ago. Sojung haven’t coming back to home and refuse to meet their father make Yewon feel strange enough.

 

“Aish~! I don’t know!” Yewon say alone making the driver look at her confusely.

 

“Is there anything I can help you Miss?”

“No. I’m okay don’t mind me” The ride goes silent again for a few minutes before Yewon start speaking again.

“Ahjussi, can you just drop me at Sojung’s unnie place? I will just rest there today and will go back to villa later”

“Will that be okay for you Miss?”

“I will be okay, don’t worry”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi~~ 

thank you for still reading this :)