doorbell

Night Friend

NOTE NOTE: Hello! Here's a warning but I really won't rate this one M bc it doesn't have details in it and it's basically just it like nothing too detailed. But if you;re uncomfortable with those kinds of stuffs then i suggest don't read it just read until the pinning down thing bc after that, its where everything starts. Thank you! 


Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. A sound of his handphone vibrating came out, the red haired boy then pulled it out of his pocket and there it was. the message that started their relationship as nightfriends.

PARK!? : nine o'clock. my house. today. no buts.

TAEh : do you want me to bring you anything?

PARK!? : just bring yourself

TAEh : i'm being serious,here....

PARK!? : HAHA LOL kay then bring me some snacks or something

TAEh : got it! see ya tonight!

PARK!? : can't wait!

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Why are you grinning like an idiot by yourself?"
"Ah, it's nothing, Kook.."
"So, anyway, I'm thinking of maybe i don't know.. going home together with Yoongi?"

Taehyung wanted to silence Jungkook so bad. He wanted to kiss him and yell so that Jungkook don't. He wants Jungkook to look at him. Only him. But as much as he wanted to do it he didn't do it.

"Then text him! Ask him wether he's free or not! Wait, there he is! Jungkook! Go go go!"

Jungkook gathered his courage and slowly walks towards Yoongi. 

"Yoongi..."
"Jungkook! I didn't expect you to be here!'
"Do you wanna like maybe... go home together? and maybe take a detour or stuff?"

Taehyung didn't want to hear about it anymore. He stood up and walked away not wanting to hear a single bit of their conversation.
And so, hop skip time past and nighttime has arrived.

TAEh : Open the door i'm freezing

PARK!? : What the heck how long have you been waiting-

TAEh : 15 minutes

PARK!? : Why didn't you ring the doorbell lmfao

TAEh : I didn't know you have one-

PARK!? : Pfft what a dork of course i have one

TAEh : shut it and just open the door.

PARK!? : coming, coming

Taehyung took a step inside and took off his shoes, looking around. His house was surprisingly neat. Everything was in place and it was tidy. 

"Where are your parents are they here?"
"What kind of crazy idiot would invite their nightfriend when their parents are here... i don't live with them they're at Busan"
"Oh... I see"

After Jimin finished locking the doors he then pushed and pinned Taehyung to the floor.

"The heck, Jimin i thought this was supposed to be saved until we'r at the bedroom!"
"But seeing your face i don't think you can hold on till we arrive at the bedroom"

Jimin then presses his lips against Taehyung's and pushes the back of Taehyung's head towards him, darting his tounge inside his mouth to get a thorough taste of it. He then stops to breathe and continues what he was doing by Taehyung's lips and biting his ears gently.

"Not...not my ear....please..."
"It seems that it's your weak point, huh?"
"Stop biting it...hnGH!"
"You're saying stop when your face shows that you're enjoying it...hm...interesting..."
"Just..stop.."

Jimin leans in and whispers into Taehyung's ear,  "Beg.."
The gentle bite now turns into a fierce one. Leaving bite marks on Taehyung's ears he then turns to his neck, it, caressing it, kissing it, leaving hickeys here and there.

"J...Jimin..please..."
"Great job there but shouldn't you be using 'Kook' instead of 'Jimin'? I mean I am a replacement, you know"
"...Kook...hngh...please"

Jimin stood up and unbuckles his pants, sliding it down and throws it to the corner. He took off his top, being completely . 

"It's your turn now..strip"
"Strip me"

Hearing to the request his nightfriend gave him, he smirked and slowly s the red haired boy's shirt, taking it off him, unbuckling his pants, sliding it down and throws it together with his clothes.

"Let's start the first round then shall we?"