(Not) Just Another Day

The Sound of Heart

The wind blew, blowing up my mind as I walking down the street, heading my home from school. There was nothing special about today, just like another day; woke up early in the morning, went to school, slept while the teacher was giving lecture, ran out the class as the bell rang, and finally here I was.

“What will I do when I graduate?"

"Should I go to college? Or should I just give up my study instead?” this kind of thought kept running around my mind. I was in my last year of highschool now.

“What have I actually done in my life so far?"

"I didn’t do much,”

I heaved a sigh as I realized that it was the only answer which fitted that question most.

“Why do I suddenly contemplate my life, my future as well? This was just so not me,”  I let out a slight chuckle.

I usually played game until past midnight, went outside along weekend to have some fun with my buds, and didn’t pay so much attention to my study, not to mention my life.

I was just very average student, not so many people recognized me; not my schoolmates, my teachers, nor neighbour around my house.

I did quite well in school, but wasn’t that smart that any university would accept me without giving any test.

I wasn’t, too, very rich like the guys in melodramas whose parents or grandparents had hotels, restaurants, big company, or whatnot.

My father did a not-so-big business which I didn’t really know nor care about. But one thing I knew, he could afford me to live this well; i could go to university without any financial problem and afterwards he would find me a proper job with the connection he had.

I also wasn’t a very good son to my parents, I was an only child which got enough love from them. Why wouldn’t I, though? They had no other child but me, of course they loved me so much.

I had, again, nothing so special about my appearance. Some girls, even some of my sunbaes, I believe, had been courting me since I was in my first year. I dated and dumped them casually, because I wasn’t really interested in them yet. For me, game was like half of my life now. And yeah, I had to admit that it's kind of true, when they said I was married to Starcraft, haha~

But some other mates, either girls or boys, also hated me to the core for the reason I myself didn’t really know.

I had almost every thing and wanted almost nothing in my life. I woke and slept every day without worrying about anything. Life was just that simple for me.

But nothing was perfect, wasn’t it?

Later did I know,

So was my life.

 

I felt a sudden dizzy in my head, so i sped my pace up to my house.

 

***

“Kyuhyun-nie, have you eaten? I made some soup, come here and eat up!,” a middle-age woman said from the kitchen as she heard someone’s coming from the front door. It was her naughty little boy, her one and only son who usually got home at this time.

“Later, mom...” the boy answered while he rushed to his room to get some nap.

“Aish~ what is it with the sudden dizzy?,” he murmured while rubbing his temple.

 

***

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, wake up!!”

“Wake up, you lazy boy!!”

“What is it, dad?”

“How could you, aish~ your mother is faint and you’re sleeping like there’s no tomorrow??” Mr.Cho shouted out heartily before he slammed the room’s door.

“Mom is what? Well, I... I don’t know,” the boy asked himself in confusion.

“NOW GET YOURSELF READY, BECAUSE WE’RE GOING TO HOSPITAL!! DO YOU HEAR ME, CHO KYUHYUN?? NOW!!”

“I’m coming...” the youngster then rushed down the stair to help his father with his mother.

 

***

“Dad, what actually happened with mom?”

***

 

Writer's Note:

short chapter. there's still no seokyu yet, just wait

maybe in second or third chapter :))

 

okay, I know I'm not good in writing FF

but, why do i dare to write one? TT.TT just to challange my self, maybe

 

comment and subscribe, please~