why

Congratulations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's been 3 months since you've left me hanging on the phone. I was completely bewildered. Winter was always so warm with you, but ever since you left, it was cold, freezing even. You always knew what's best for me, you were the one who convinces me to rest when you think I'm working too hard, you put up with my a lot, especially when I accidentally yell at you after going home from work and took my stress out on you. Yet you were still there for me.


I miss your cuddles, it made me warmer even at the coldest winter. I miss your scent, your sweet kind-of strawberry smell when I sniff your head. I remember watching you argue with someone at the grocery store for that specific shampoo, you literally scared the out of that poor kid.


I miss the cute little faces you make, mainly the one you make when you're frustrated. The pout you make adds to your cuteness. I miss kissing your moles, I've always love the giggles you make when I kiss them every morning when you wake up.


I miss your smile. They always make my insides warm in a comforting way, I would kill anyone just to see you smile. I miss everything about you. After I met you, my life seemed complete. You were the last missing piece I needed to complete my puzzle. But more importantly, I miss you.


It hurts when I think- no, know, that you're never coming back.


I've always wondered where we went wrong. I thought we were going to last forever, I mean, even your parents loved me, but I guess I was the only one who thought of that. Pathetic.


I wish you could've explained why you just suddenly left me like that. One explanation could've sufficed, but you didn't. Now I'm here like a fool waiting for you incase you ever come back.. will you?

 

If I ever have a chance to see you again, the first thing I would ask is why. Why did you leave? Why didn't you answer my calls? Why did you have to disappear out of my life that night? Why? I have so many questions but so little- to no answers.


I could've been cuddling with you right now, having you right in my arms where I want you to be. I've always love the numerous times you would fall asleep on me, and that I'd have to carry you to our bed.


I love covering you with thick blankets and wrap my arms a

Please log in to read the full chapter