First pt 2

We don't talk anymore pt 2

[ THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS SHORT IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT THOUGH BUT MY IPHONE'S BEING TY ALL THE TIME. ANY WAY, HERE'S THE CONTINUATION ] 

 

--

 

"hey jimin, early ey?" Seokjin, the only resident he's closed with. "Yes hyung, kinda woke up by your brother" Yes, Seokjin and Taehyung are brothers. "That kid, you still share dorm with him?" Jimin nod and fixed his table for his new papers. "It's convenient but once Hoseok and Taehyung are married, Tae will move out. Lol" Seokjin looked at him with a disgusted look "Did you just said lol out loud?" He hold his coffee mug and open the door to leave the room "Yeah and tell Namjoon-ssi I said Hi to him!" Jimin yelled before Seokjin closed the door. The elder gave him a nod and smile before leaving. 

 

He took the card that's resting like a on his table and open it.

 

Hoseok and Taehyung's day 

 

oh these es are really going to get married  Jimin thought and a small smile curved in his lips. His bestfriend is going to get married. His bestfriend for 8 years. Jimin let out a heavy sigh before keeping the card inside the cabinet beside his table. 

 

He thinks about the gift for the two. Before a knock made him jump from his seat on the table. "Come in!" He yelled, probably the person on the other side heard it. He heard a small click from the door and jimin looked up. 

 

"Yes nurse Chanyeol?" the taller bit his lip and laughed nervously. " uhm Doc, you already have uhm uh patient waiting in the ward" Jimin gave him a small nod and chanyeol smile before bidding his goodbye. 

 

Weird he thinks. The taller always call him even though he knows his schedule and opens the door for him, always volunteer to seat beside him every party their team held. 

 

Jimin brushes off the thought of the taller and fix his glasses grabbing his white coat with Park M.S  The abbreviation on his coat never fail to make him smile. 10 years of studying medicine and he's here now. No one's going to break him. After years of stress and hard work, he reached his dream. To become a doctor. 

 

Ever since Jimin was little, he dreamt to be a doctor, just like his father. 

 

"Hey cute jimin, what are you doing with those gloves and why are you wearing my coat huh little one?" His father asked his youngest son. 

 

"Papa! I want to do the same like you do! You open up people's heart right! I want to be like that too! But not hearts! I hate hearts!" Little jimin gave his father a disgusted face and his father laughed at his son's complain.

 

"But Jimin, heart pumps your blood   for you to be able to live. How come you hate it?" He asked

 

"Papa, Junmyeon hyung told me that your heart will ache when someone hurt you! And he said it's 50 times more painful when i get a boo boo. I don't want that" 

 

Little did he know, every year he grew he forgot about the pain his heart will experience. He forgot about his hyung's story. He forgot about it when he met Jungko---

 

Jimin heard a loud knock and a head popping from the other side of the door. Jimin mouthed what 

 

"Your patients are lining up" Yoongi, one of the nurse gave him an irritated look. Jimin doesn't mind. Yoongi is older and he's one of his best friend. 

 

"Oh yeah. Sorry got distracted hehe I'll be there in a minute. I just have to find a uhh--" He was just about to say "Pen?" when Chanyeol suddenly pop out from nowhere and handed him a pen.

 

"Oh, yeah. Pen" Jimin laughed and look at Chanyeol "Thank you for this by the way! I have to go bye!" 

 

---

 

His shift just ended and he's here inside a fine dining restaurant infront of the hospital he's working waiting for Taehyung. 5:30 pm huh? It's 6 pm Jimin doesnt mind being alone because he gets to have a solo time for his self but what he hates is the look people passing by gave him. He's not being taken for granted by another half of him because he's single and Taehyung is just being a . 

 

"Oh my god! Jiminie, I'm very truly really god for who knows how sorry I am for being late" Taehyung rushed to his side with unfixed hair and swollen lips. Ew 

 

"It's okay. It's not like you've been early anyway" He raised his middle finger infront of Taehyung's face and mouthed him   "Oh i love you Chim!" 

 

Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed the neglected coffee infront of him "Why did you want to meet up in the first place anyway? Hurry up I'm a busy person" 

 

"We're going to talk about my wedding! I mean my honemoon, and second you're not busy and your shift just ended. You're probably just going to watch Mean Girls or what. Gad you're 28 Park Jimin" Taehyung pants heavily after his long complain.

 

"Says who watch K on at the age of 28" He raised his right brow to Tae who just made a face to him.  "Anyways, just rent a different whole hotel or kick out all of your guest in a hotel you own and all you want. Easy" Jimin stated and smirked at Taehyung who he thought would blush and get ashamed but he thought wrong.

 

"His is too precious to be in local hotel. He needs Europe or Dubai. Something expensive" Taehyung looked up like teenage girl who just dreamt about his crush.

 

---

 

They ended up looking for a hotel in Philippines, it's near Korea and a good place. Hoseok hasnt been there but Taehyung been there for 4 times so it's easy for them. He knows some tagalog ( Philippine's language ( one of their dialect))  phrases for they also have Hotels there. 

 

Jimin and Tae separately get their cabs I'm staying at Hoseok's house for tonight  Tae said with wink before heading in a different direction. 

 

He rested his head on the cab's confine couch and open the window. They're passing Han River.  Han River... 

 

"H-hyung" the black haired guy said catching his attention from the river with colors. 

 

"Hmm?" He hummed in response while looking at the other male fondly. He looked at the other's eyes with galaxy trapped in it. His eyes are beautiful. Jimin can't tore his eyes away from the younger's eyes. It's too addicting. He's drowned. 

 

"I..." the other closed his eyes and sighs "I like you Hyung.." 

 

And that time, he forgot his hyung's story. He totally forgot all about it.