First Date

ANNOYING DESKMATE

14: Bonus Part

On one fine day, you hummed happily as you swing your hands back and forth. In your right hand, you are holding a picnic basket and the other hand that is free, would sometime holds the hat you wear or tucking your hair behind your ear. You are wearing a summer dress with small flora design and a sandal. You also wear a smile when you saw him was there, waiting for you.

 

Taehyung is waiting for someone as he leaned comfortably on the light post near the train station. He wears a backpack and a summer shirt with khaki short. He also wears a sandal. His two hands were tucked inside his short's pockets and he pulls off his left hand to check his Gucci wristwatch. It's already 8 AM and someone he is waiting for supposedly arrived by now.

 

"Taehyung!" You waved your hand at him. Taehyung quickly turns his head towards you and he smiles as wide as you are upon seeing you.

 

"Yerin!" He withdrew his back from the light post and stalked his way to you.

 

"I've been missing you!" He claimed as he pecked your lips and hugged you. Everything went too fast that you froze right there, in his embrace. He greeted you, he kissed you and he hugged you, in just one second!

 

"Come, let's get to our tree," Taehyung grabbed your hand left hand and he interlocks his fingers with yours. He noticed you had brought a basket so he took it from you. "Let me," he says as he brings it in his left hand. He turns to look at you and flashed a sweet smile of his. He looks very happy right now that his eyes disappear when he smiled.

 

Of course he is happy right now because you and Taehyung are going for a picnic date at the cherry blossom park near the train station.

 

"Summer is not here yet but our attire like it is already summer!" Taehyung chirped to see the matching dress code you both wore. All of this was Taehyung's plan and idea. He set up the date place and the dress code. You are just following his flow.

 

"Aren't you excited?" Taehyung asked because since you both united, it was only him talking. You squeezed his hand and you looked at him with a sweet smile.

 

"Yes!" Taehyung grinned widely when you answered as excited as he is.

 

 

The exam ended a month ago and school break follows as soon as the exam ends. Just a few days ago the exam results were released and Taehyung scored an A in Math! He didn't care about other subject because all he did check was only for his mathematics score. When he found out he got an A, he ran looking for you and he hugged you, spinning you around celebrating his success.

 

During that time too, everyone in school found out about your one month relationship. You were embarrassed but seeing Taehyung showering you with his smiles gave you strength and confidence.

 

This man will love me forever. You thought to yourself.

 

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked really close to your ear. As if he is whispering to you and his chirpy voice earlier has gone. His deep and husky voice comes out instead and it made your heart skips three beats!

 

"Hm?" You were startled and you stumbled on your steps making your body unstable. Taehyung was quick to grab your waist and he pulled you closer to him.

 

"Be careful!" He said in surprised. "What should I do with this clumsy girl?" Taehyung sighed and your lips twitched. Taehyung glanced and noticed your changes of expression. He immediately laughed.

 

"There! Let's go there!" Taehyung changed the topic and dragged you to under a cherry blossom tree that he found still available. It is the peak of spring season now and many people are here at the park to enjoy the cold yet beautiful season.

 

Taehyung quickly put down the basket and his bag. He sets up the place for you to sit by laying a mat under the tree and he took out a blanket too. He then extended his hand to you and you took his hand before he led you to sit closer to him. Taehyung covered your exposed legs with the blanket he brought and he also covered his legs under the blanket.

 

You nudged his legs away when he wants to stick closer to you and Taehyung scrunched his nose.

 

"Meanie." He murmured as he leaned on the tree. Looking all chill and at ease.

 

"So did you bring your book?" You asked making he looked at you with a frown.

 

"What book?"

 

"Maths book of course. I am your tutor remember? In this nice day," you spread your arms and breathe in the fresh air before continued, "We shall revising maths."

 

Taehyung's mouth gaped. "You gotta be kidding me!" He withdrew his back and sat facing you. He had a disbelief look on his face.

 

"Yerin-ah~~ let's enjoy our date first~" Taehyung whined as he brushed his forehead on your shoulder. He held your arm tight as he whined. "This is our first date you know?" He looked up to you, still with a frown on his face.

 

Your face muscles can't control it anymore. You can't hide you laugh and so you laughed.

 

"Got you! Aigoo~ I was just kidding!" You pinched both his cheeks and Taehyung immediately face palmed. While you are still laughing, Taehyung watched you. He slowly smiles because he was happy to see you being happy like this.

 

Sometimes, he couldn't believe himself that finally you both settled down from being an enemy and became a couple! Now he won't ever see your mad face or annoyed face because he bullied you anymore but instead, he will see you smiling more also because of him.

 

Taehyung pulled you by your arms and he tilted his head before his lips landed on yours. The kiss felt so right and it was longer that the first time because now it really is the right time with the right feel. You both didn't hesitate anymore about the kiss and this second kiss is just, awesome.

 

"Do you think I will stop annoy you, Yerin?" Taehyung asked breathlessly against your lips.

 

"Huh?" You breathe in confusion. What does he means?

 

Taehyung smirked and he quickly pulled down your hat to your face. In other words, he is messing with you right now.

 

You threw your hat away and fixed your messy hair as you deathly stare at Kim Taehyung who already ran for his life. He was giggling and he yelled, "Got you now!"

 

He will never stop being annoying wasn't he? After the annoying desk mate, he now is getting a title of annoying boyfriend.

 

"Just you wait Kim Taehyung!" And you ran after him with a bright smile. Because although you were mad, you just loved this annoying man so much!

 

 

THE END

 

This bonus part indicates that Annoying Deskmate has successfully ended! Thank you again for everyone who subscribe, reads and comments! <3 <3