TWENTY FIVE

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

My face heated up and blush like a tomato. Tzuyu was on the top of me and staring at me. My hands covering my lips together and a tear were about to fall on my eyes.

"T-tzuyu??" I can't believe she just did that.. 

"I'm sorry.. I can't bear it anymore unnie.." She says while crying and she hugged me.

I don't know what to say at all. The situation makes me speechless..

"I love you so much since then.. but you're so oblivious about it.." Tzuyu cupped my cheeks and she form a bitter smile.

"But.. I know, I'll never make a space on your heart." I was just staring at her, still don't know what to do. My lips were zip and dry. 

"You love Nayeon unnie so much.. and it's hurts.." Tzuyu was now crying and place her hands on my stomach. I gapse and lift up my body, but she still on the top of me.

"T-tzuyu.. we have to practice.." I said while trying to push her away from me.

"No.." she mumbles. What?

"I'm gonna.. take this advantage.." Tzuyu pushed me and locked me up with her hands. Her eyes were blank but the tears were flowing from her eyes, she forcely pressed her lips unto mine and her hands slip inside my pants. My eyes widen and try to push her by shoulders. She stopped for a bit but continue. Her hands was now on my underwear. My body feels weak and clench my fist. 

*PAK!*

I slapped her. 

"What the you are doing?!" I exclaimed while panting. I pushed her and I stand up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter