TWELVE

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Momo was in their room. They are arranging their stuffs and belongins and later they will have a dinner. The two of them was just quite and didn't bother to talk to each other. Mina was thinking of something that can broke their silence, while Momo was just busy arranging her own stuff. 

Mina was secretly glancing to her and in awe in Momo's beauty. The Girl profile was definitely attractive. That was the one why Mina love Momo. Even though her beauty was different from others, but she has a different vibe on her. And she knows that Tzuyu was feeling the same way too. 

"You done?" Suddenly, Momo came to me and asked me. I snapped out and immediately look at her. 

"Y-yeah." I replied and stand up.

"Let's get to dinner?" She says as she head to the door.

I nodded and follow her. 

While we're walking, still. Silence was the one in our middle. Have we been this awkward before? 

"Uhm.." I look at Momo because I think she wants to say something?

"Yes?" 

"I have a question." She said as she stops from walking. 

I stopped and gives my attention to her. "What is it?"

"Does nayeon.. have a thing to Jeongyeon?" She asked, 

I frowned, and notice her face was sad. "Why do you ask?" 

"N-nothing!" Her face was flushed then looks at me.

"But I think I can trust you right?" She says, I lean towards the wall and listen to her and I think I know what will she say.

"About your twin.." she breathes first. "S-she's my ex girlfriend.." she begins. 

I just stay quite, because I already know.

"It's a bit unexpected.. but you know.. When she came back. I don't know.. but i feel so happy.." she said, I bit my lower lip and grip my fist. Stay calm Mina..

She was about to say something but I cut her, "Do you still love her?" 

She looked shock and lower her head, "Yeah. I still love her."

Now that's it. 

"And I'll do everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter