THIRTEEN

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

Now it's the time for me to confess! No matter what happen I have to make sure that Momo will be my partner tonight! And I have a plan..

We've arrived at the front of the cave. Some of them were scared to go inside but it's really not scary at all though.

"We will go together right?" Mina says, ohhh~ scared?

"No." I replied. 

"Then by two?" Nayeon added, and I nodded.

"Wait, how will it be?" Momo ask this time.

I put my hands on my chin and thinks, as I pull out my fist and throw it in the air.

"Rock paper scissors." I said, they look at me with a confuse look in their faces and I just shrugged.

"If two people have throw the same, they will be partners." I said, and I hope Momo throws a rock. Because I will.

"Okay." They agreed and placed their fist.

"Ga-wi-ba-wi-bo!" I shouted,

And all of us throws what's on our mind, first Mina shows paper, Nayeon and Jeongyeon shows a scissors then Dahyun was a rock. Me and Momo was a rock too. Then it means? Again?

"Again." I said, But Nayeon cut me,

"Wait. Me and Jeong throws the same!" She says as I was about to say something but Momo insist.

"No! Play again!" She shouted. And all of us looks at her but she just pouted.

I giggled at that sight and decided to play again.

"Gawibawibo!" We shouted together and this time, I think there will be partners.

And I think, God answered my prayer.

Nayeon and Jeong just throws a scissor again and to think of it, they planned it. Mina and Dahyun throws a paper while Me and Momo throws a rock.

"It's settle." I said with a smile. I saw Dahyun and Mina's expression sadded. Well es, I won this time.

I grab Momo's hand and headed inside the cave. I feel that she tigthen her grip and I think she's scared of dark?

"Are you scared?" I asked her as she cling her arms around my arms, that made my heart beats fast.

"Y-yeah.." she replied.

Aww she's so cute ><

"I-it's okay. I'm with you." I said as we reach the middle of the cave, there are three passage way and we don't know where's the right way.

"So.. where are we going now?" Momo says, her voice sounds worry.

"Ahh.. I think the middle one?" I said, not so sure.

We're about to go inside when we heard a scream, Momo suddenly sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter