What are you to me?

Sweeter than cake (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhyuns P.O.V:
 
Minhyun was working at the back of the cake store, washing the dishes that piled up.

"Minki, hurry up and help me", Minhyun shouted towards Ren.

Ren was one of Minhyun's fellow coworkers that worked at the cake shop. They were both 21 years old and also visited the same college, aside from his diva-like behavior he was quite nice.

"How often do I have to tell you guys not to call me Minki", Ren shouted back from across the kitchen.

"Well, it's your real name after all now stop whining and help me", Minhyun said to Ren giving him a annoyed side glance.

"Guys, stop fighting the customers are gonna hear you", Aron said to them.

Aron was the confectioner, who worked in the cake shop with them. He was just 24 years old but quite skilled at his job. Sometimes he really envied Aron for his archievements and finding his dream job despite his young age.

"Why does this guy keep standing in the middle of the store like an idiot", Ren asked suddenly interrupting Aron's lecture about getting along as coworkers and friends.

Minhyun walked over to where Ren was standing to see what he meant and he saw a blonde guy with a wary look on his face in middle of the shop, when he looked through the small window that parted the cake store from the kitchen. The blonde guy looked around him nervously feeling the other customers stares.
He slowly approached the cake displays.

"He looks like he's gonna cry any minute", Ren said while grinning devilishly.

Minhyun shuddered seeing him grin like that, cause it usually meant that Ren was up to something, which was usually nothing good. 

"Ren stop being so mean and get back to work", Aron said, while smacking the back of Ren's head.

"Oww, how dare you to hit me and ruin my perfect hair", Ren said, touching the back of his head and glaring at Aron.
"Why is everyone being so mean to me today", he said before running off to the bathroom to fix his hair.
 
Aron ignored Ren's glaring and whining and faced Minhyun.

"He looks kinda lost, I think you should help him", Aron said, still looking at the blonde guy and smiling sympathetically.

"Me? Why me?", Minhyun exclaimed suprised.

Minhyun preferred to work in the kitchen than at the counter because he didn't like to converse with strangers.

"I would do it, but I still have to finish baking the batch of pastries that they requested for this wedding party and Ren will definitely make him cry", Aron said giving Minhyun a strained smile.

"Fine", Minhyun said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Finally giving in to Arons request, as he didn't want Ren to make their customers cry which he most likely would do with his diva-like behavior.
Minhyun walked into the store and stood in front of the counter.
The blonde guy still looked at the cakes and pastries in the display and didn't notice Minhyun who stood in front of him.
He never saw someone being so serious about choosing a cake.
He looked concentrated at the cakes and frowned slightly which made Minhyun chuckle.

"Hello, having a hard time choosing something?", Minhyun said to the blonde guy to start a conversation.

The boy in front of him looked about his age or maybe a bit older, had blonde hair and was muscular from what he saw.

The guy just stared dumbfoundedly at Minhyun and didn't respond. He smiled at the blonde guy and asked:
"May I help you?", to encourage the boy to speak.

"Y-yeah s-sorry to bother you", he finally answered while stuttering and fumbling around. Minhyun noticed that his face turned slightly red.
His shy behavior didn't match with his appearance which made Minhyun smile.

"It's no problem, that's what I'm here for", Minhyun said still smiling at him.

"I could recommend you something if you'd like", Minhyun added while looking at him as he noticed that the blonde man had a hard time choosing something.

"That would be great", the blonde guy said, looking relieved. It was the first time since he entered the shop that he relaxed.

Minhyun noticed the guy looking at him when he thought that he wasn't watching and Minhyun tried to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter