chapter 3

Now Or Never

 

Changkyun first few week with won and jooheon was nightmare. Jooheon wouldn't leave him alone. And won couldn't make him say anything. He only nodded when talked to and this started to make won think changkyun couldn't speak.

Jooheon promised himself that he will make changkyun life miserable just how he did to him. And that's what he did, He would yell at changkyun whenever he did something. Breathing, eating or even closing his eyes. He would yell at him and call him names.  Changkyun would just stand there hoping he would stop. But he won't say anything back. At night when changkyun is deep asleep jooheon would come into his room and start slapping him for no reason. Changkyun would hold onto his cheek looking down with small tears running down his eyes. After seeing changkyun cry jooheon would leave the room smiling thinking what he should do the night after to make changkyun cry again. After jooheon leave the room changkyun would curl up into a ball and just cry. He would wish his mom was here to tell him everything would be alright. Even tho she was always drunk. And was never home changkyun would always imagine her being there for him protecting him. Cheering him when he was down. Like the other kids moms who come to pick up their kids after school. While he walk home alone with no one by his side. He fell asleep with those thoughts going through his mind.

won thought it was a better idea if changkyun and jooheon went to different schools. Hoping that will stop jooheon from being so rude to changkyun. But after noticing it wasn't working he sended jooheon to live with his mom for a while.

“ hey buddy whats wrong.” won asked changkyun after he started to notice he was pale. Changkyun didn't say anything and walked away leaving won more worried. So he got up and went after him. “ kyunie i know you don't like talking but at least tell me what's wrong.” changkyun didn't reply. Won signed he already knew he wasn't going to get a reply but he was also worried seeing changkyun so pale. So won turned around to leave changkyun room. “ dad when's hyung coming back.” changkyun said with a broken voice.  Won was shocked after hearing changkyun speak. For the first times since he came to live with him. “ahh he's going to stay with his mom for a while.” changkyun nodded and went on his bed to sleep feeling light headed. Won notice the little weird walk changkyun did before going to bed so he got up to get a thermometer. He come back a few minutes later to find changkyun asleep. He walked over to him and put his hand on changkyun head to see if he was warm to his shock it was really hot. So he quickly grabbed the thermometer putting in changkyun mouth. He wait a few seconds and when he looked to see his temperature it was saying 42.0 c. with that won started to shake changkyun to wake up so he could take him to the hospital but changkyun didn't flinch.