Our Secret Love

WE ARE DATING!

Setting: Field

KIKWANG POV

Im so sleepy...*yawn* yet I have to attend this show..

*look at talking*.

 

KIKWANG POV

I have no mood to join their conversation.. Its boring..what can I do..?

*search for handphone at his clothes pocket*

 

KIKWANG POV

Its not in there..i thought I put there. *nervous*

*Search again in his pants pocket*

 

KIKWANG POV

*found handphone* Phew..lucky its there..if I lost it somewhere and found by fans..Im doomed..

*open handphone,write a message*

The message writes as:

From: Kiki "Min baby, Im bored! Tired also..yesterday filming for the show until late night..T.T  *send*

 

*reply from Min* "Aww..poor you.. :( Dont worry, I will give you energy pill that very effective for tiredness! Keke. *giggled* *send*

Kikwang reads the message and confused by what she means.

Then he writes a message that written:

" What do you mean by that?" and send the message.

 

KIKWANG POV

*stare at handphone* Normally she reply very fast no matter how busy she is..

 

While deep in his thought, someone pat his shoulder. He turned to see its Min in front of him!

The other member saw Min also. They knew about their relationship. All of them stands in front of Kikwang and Min to act as their cover.

 

MIN: Surprised Oppa! *giggled*

 

KIKWANG: Wow, you are here for this show also? Why didnt you tell me anything at the first place?

 

MIN: I know you are busy, even I told you, you wont remember..

 

KIKWANG: Im sorry for that..but you should not come over here, the fans will caught us and say stories about us.

 

MIN: But... I miss you.. We havent met for long time since you busy with your work.. *teary eyes* alright I leave now.

 

KIKWANG: Dont cry..Im sorry baby... Now you have come dont leave k... *smiled*

 

Kikwang try to change the gloomy atmosphere.

 

KIKWANG: *jokingly said* Have you gain weight, you look abit meaty.Its only 2months didnt see you.

 

MIN: YAH! LEE KI KWANG! *serious expression*

 

KIKWANG: *laugh* Im joking only darling! *flashed his sweetest smile*

 

MIN: *pouted her face*

 

KIKWANG: Aww.. You so cute with the face..later we finish filming for this show, lets go for date. I promised you. *smile sincerely*

 

MIN: *Mood lightened up* Yipee!! Remember your promise!! Im so happy!

 

KIKWANG: Yes darling. You have my words. *whisper something to Min*

Min blushed when he hear what Kikwang said to her are ....

     I LOVE YOU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note: This is the first time I wrote oneshot! What do you think? COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!. Thanks for reading k.! Xoxo love! ^^