Mopey?

That's My Daddy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was gasping for air, he could feel the single trickle of sweat running down his neck, ruining the top he had on. The stylist lady was not going to be happy, and neither was his favourite makeup artist. Sooji was really going to interrogate him about the smudged lipstick he was sporting on.

 

“Do you know just how good you look today?”

 

“Uh, I look the same, Jinyoung.”

 

“No,” his eyes were focused on Mark’s lips, red bitten lips, “you’re messing up with my brain. You look way too y, way too alluring for your own good.”

 

And as if to emphasize on his point, Jinyoung stole another kiss from Mark. Teeth clacking, biting, hungry, tongues fighting for dominance. His hands held tight onto Jinyoung’s dress shirt, he was firmly pressed against the younger man. Jinyoung, biting and pulling him even closer, had his hands on Mark’s , squeezing and kneading. It took Mark all the willpower left in him not to whimper or moan at the crazy touches.

 

Wow, what could have led to this situation, Mark thought.

 

It was the usual morning for him; Mark gets up from his slumber, stretching his limbs, earning himself a satisfied sigh from the pop on his back. He got ready for the day, then making his way to the apartment above him. Now, even during those days that he didn't have to help sending Taeyoung to kindergarten, Mark comes by every morning and leaves very, very much later at night after Taeyoung has fallen asleep. That has become Mark's usual morning, and he was okay with that cycle. Who knows, in the future, he might not even have to go back at night. Because home, to Mark, has changed. Because home is where Taeyoung makes a mess with his toys, and home is where the smell of home cooked meal lingers in the air around Jinyoung.

 

"Good morning, Mark," Jinyoung's beautiful face greeted him that morning, he was already clad in his office suit; slim fit dress pants, grey button down shirt, hair fluffed and finger-inviting. He had that mega watt smile on his face, it was electrifying.

 

And Mark just happen to own those irresistable lips, as he leaned in and kissed the younger man, a soft whimper escaping from Jinyoung as their tounges are in action.

 

They let each other go as Taeyoung comes stomping down towards the front door. "Good morning, beautiful," Mark whispered against his lips, puckered up to steal a quick peck.

 

"Morning, daddy!" Taeyoung greeted him at the door.

 

"Morning, Taeyoung," he stepped inside, patting the boy on his head, "had a good sleep last night?"

 

"I did. Did you, daddy?" The child held onto Mark's hand, pulling him towards the kitchen.

 

"I sure did, buddy."

 

Mark pulled onto Jinyoung's hand, tugging the child's father together with them.

 

Oh, Jinyoung. You and your jealousy.

 

Taeyoung got on his seat, his milk ready on the table, as Mark made his way towards the coffee maker. He poured the brewed dark brown liquid, his with sugar and Jinyoung's just black.

 

Mark sniffed audibly. "Smells good, Jinyoung. What's for breakfast?"

 

Jinyoung held a spoon to his mouth, but not before blowing on the small portion he dug up from the pan, "here."

 

Mark chewed, relishing on the taste and swallowed. "Wow, Taeyoung, you're going to love breakfast!"

 

"Really? What are we having, daddy?" The boy perked up, his hair still sticking out in several directions.

 

"Kimchi fried rice!" Mark announced and he received a loud cheer from the child.

 

 

Once they dropped Taeyoung off to kidnergarten (yes, we're sending Taeyoung together now, calm your tatas), Jinyoung drove towards Daebak & Co.

 

"If I didn't bother to look at the next shoot for today, I would have gotten another surprise from you, right? It's not fair, Mark. You always get to do all the surprises."

 

"Aigoo, this Jinyoung. It's just because I have more time in my hands. You have Taeyoung and work to think about. Plus, I'm bad with words, so I show them instead. I like giving more than taking."

 

"So, does that make you the top?"

 

Mark gasped. They were only about a month into their relationship; it may be slow, but it was understandable. They respect each other. Well, that's that, and also, Taeyoung is always around. Mark love the kid to bits, but not when both adults have a semi- and he decided to jump into that small space between them. He could still recall that flustered look on Jinyoung's face. Mark was sure he was an exact mirror to Jinyoung's reaction.

 

"Does it now? We have yet to test that theory."

 

This time, it was Jinyoung who stuttered. "Y-yeah. Anyway, I didn't know you signed with Jaebum?"

 

"I didn't," Mark shook his head, "remember that time, the one time I met him, properly, face to face?"

 

"Yeah, that night when we dragged his drunk self."

 

"Yup, I came over the morning after, while you were occupied, and he offered me a job. I thought he was kidding, you know. Then, he gave me a dented business card and asked me to get in touch with him."

 

"And it didn't even occur in the brat's head to tell me about it."

 

"I guess he just assumed that I would be telling you about it."

 

Jinyoung nodded, entering the parking lot now, "true. So, why didn't you tell me?"

 

"I told you, didn't I? I like giving more than taking."

 

Mark was smiling, just staring at Jinyoung as he reversed the car to park. His jawline piercing, neck craning to see the sides, finally putting the car into park.

 

"Giving me this kind of a surprise? You sure did, now give me a kiss."

 

"Gladly," the older man replied, still smiling as they kissed. There was no tongue involved, just short and sweet. Enough to sate Mark for the time being.

 

Would Jinyoung get into trouble if Mark steal kisses from him at their workplace?

 

Mark didn't voice the question. He followed Jinyoung to the elevators, feeling the grip in his hand tightened as he looked down at their linked fingers. The weight was reassuring, their fingers fit around each other. Mark was thrown off his senses when Jinyoung grinned, that sweet eye smile promising Mark's good mood for the rest of the day.

 

Jinyoung brought Mark straight to the studio, just like the last time he was here for Zelo's clothing line. Breakfast was prepared, but Mark had no fancy for any of it. He had his own hearty breakfast over at Jinyoung's earlier. And nothing could beat Jinyoung's cooking.

 

"You sure you don't want anything? Should I get you coffee or something?"

 

"I'm fine, thanks."

 

"Doughnuts?"

 

"Maybe later."

 

"Tea?"

 

"It's okay, Jinyoung."

 

"What would you want for lunch?"

 

"God, Jinyoung, it's fine. I had so much kimchi fried rice, I can't think of anything else. Calm down," Mark huffed from where he was seated.

 

"Yeah, Jinyoung," came another voice, "calm the down. Give the man some space."

 

They both turned to look at Im Jaebum, who strolled into the studio, with more swag than usual.

 

"Mark, it's been a while," Jaebum shook hands with him, their handshake lingering on for much too long.

 

"You can remove your hand now, CEO Im." Mark has never heard Jinyoung so hostile, he chuckled to himself.

 

"Please tell me he is being possessive because you two are finally together now?"

 

Mark pat Jaebum's hand a couple of times, releasing his grip on the other man, "all thanks to you."

 

"Wow, I get credited for bringing a couple together!"

 

"Then, I guess the credit goes to me, when it comes to you?"

 

Another figure stepped into the studio, his dark hair a complete contrast against the white four walls of the studio, striding confidently towards the group of three people, ignoring the chatters and looks given to him by the other staffs. His gaze was trained on Jaebum, a slow smirk playing on his lips.

 

Where have I seen this man(?) boy(?) manboy(?) before?

 

"Shut up, I don't need you of all people to tell me that."

 

The other man, who was tall in his stature, finally chanelling his focus on Jinyoung and Mark, smiled (genuinely if Mark actually knew him well, he had an inkling he does), and held his hand out for Jinyoung to take.

 

"Kim Yoogyeom; former freelance photographer, currently BeYouty's official photographer, Im Jaebum's boyfriend extraordinaire."

 

And, spawn of Satan, Mark heard Jaebum muttered under his breath.

 

"Park Jinyoung; Visual Creative Team Leader, umm Im Jaebum's bestfriend(?)"

 

"Ah, the famous half of the dance duo, Park Jinyoung," Yoogyeom mentioned, turning his focus on Mark now, "then you must be Mark Tuan! It's a pleasure to meet you. I can't wait to work with you again!"

 

Mark was still dazed. He swore he has seen this guy before, but he couldn't really pinpoint where, when, what or how. "I'm sorry, Yoogyeom, but what do you mean by again?"

 

"Ah, I see, you have indeed forgotten me. Remember your first shoot during college? The Year End Assesment thingy?"

 

His brain was working its way, recollecting memories that shouldn't be too far behind. It was not childhood, come on, think Mark! Something suddenly snapped in him, and the hand that is still clasped over Mark grew more excited. "The shoot over at Jongno-gu? Against the angel wings mural?"

 

"The one where you got a nosebleed?"

 

"Because you fell on the stone steps?"

 

"That very one!"

 

"Oh my God!" Mark got up, hugging the young man in front of him. "It's been so long, Yoogyeom. My little baby, you've grown so much!"

 

Someone scoffed from the side, "my little baby?"

 

It turns out, Kim Yoogyeom who exudes so much confidence and claim aloofness as his bestfriend, became docile and pliant in Mark Tuan's embrace. Mark was reminded of that shy, insecure boy, whose eyes covered by most of his bang, a secondhand camera in hand, and a satisfied smile when they were done with Mark's shoot.

 

Mark met the boy by pure coincidence. He was trying to set up

Please log in to read the full chapter