For the Precious Cinnamon Roll!

Nanny'EST {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"I made this for hyung!"

Daniel looks away from the television to the table where his little brother Woojin was. The small boy was grinning at him adorably, holding up a peace of paper decorated with figures and three stick figures in the center. The middle was the shortest and held onto the hands of the right one with pink hair and the left one with three moles on his cheek. His chest was immediately filled with warmth and fluff at the sight.

"Aigoo, thank you, Woojinie~," Daniel cooed as he picked up Woojin onto his lap to hug, careful as to not crush the gift.

"Does hyung like it?" he looked up innocently.

"Hyung loves it. I'm sure Seongwoo-hyung will love it too," he ruffled his hair.

As if on cue, the door was opened abruptly with a tired Seongwoo coming in. He complained without hesitation, "Aisht can you believe my boss tried to keep me at that store when I'm a part-time worker?? He must be crazy to think that I, a third-year high school student who helps pay rent for his friend's family's apartment because they are at the very bottom of working class, is willing to deal with more of customers' shi-"

"Seongwoo-hyung! Look at what I made!" thank goodness Woojin suddenly interrupted his rant because Daniel did not want his innocent little brother to hear such language while he's here.Seongwoo immediately melts away at the sight of the small boy as he picks him up and smiles, "Aw that's so nice of you, Woojinie~. How about I treat you to some ice cream?"

"Really?! Yay!" Woojin cheers, hurriedly getting down from Seongwoo's arms and running off to his and Daniel's shared room to change clothes. Seongwoo sighs tiredly before he heads over to sit on the other end of the couch that Daniel was on.

The pink-haired boy looks at the tired Seongwoo worriedly, saying, "You know that you don't have to force yourself to work and help my family, right? I mean, I can always get a part-time job myself-"

"And juggle that with spending time with a little brother, high school, and being a part of the oh-so busy dance club? Yeah no, do realize that you would end up with silver hair instead of pink by the time you graduate," Seongwoo gets up slightly to flick Daniel on the forehead. He gives a small smile, "Don't worry about me when I complain. I mean, you should also realize that I like to dramatize what I deal with."

Daniel smiles at that, glad that he was friends with someone so understanding. "I should treat you to something for always helping me out."

"Well there's this new movie tomorrow-"

"Is it rated PG?"

"Right, Woojin. Well there's a new arcade next week-"

"I promised to go on a picnic with Woojin-"

"Well we could just go to an amusent park-"

"Woojin is afraid of heights."

"..."

"..."

It was then that he realized that this was normal but it really shouldn't be.


"Thank you for getting me ice-cream hyung!"

"No problem you adorable cinnamon roll," Seongwoo squishes Woojin's cheeks playfully, making the latter laugh.

"Okay guys, let's go find a seat before our ice-cream melts in the sun," Daniel laughs too, pointing over to some tables with trees to shade their area. The trio head over there, a light conversation between them before they reached the table and see a shady guy.

"What the actual fu-" Daniel slapped a hand over Seongwoo's mouth.

He looks up with a tilt of the head, "So, I heard that you're in need of a babysitter." Daniel wasn't quite sure how to respond to this guy. He kind of just stares at the guy who remained unwavering even when a kid's ball bounced off the side of his face.

"Even if we were in a need we wouldn't want some guy like you to babysit our child," Seongwoo huffed indignantly after removing Daniel's hand.

I can't tell if you said that because you like to dramatize things or because of the many times people mistook us as an actual family and you said that after hearing that so many times... Daniel face-palms, knowing that saying that out loud would only prolong their unwanted conversation with whoever the hell this guy is. Luckily Woojin remains oblivious to this situation, enjoying his cone of vanilla ice-cream.

"Now don't get me wrong, I'm not the babysitter here, I'm promoting-"

"We don't want your drugs sir-"

"Why does everyone think I'm selling drugs-"

"Because no one dresses like that in the middle of summer-"

"Well I- the- UGH!" and it seemed like they unintentionally killed the guy as he face-plants into the table with a large "thump".

There was a small card on the table that Woojin saw, walking over to it and picking it up. Daniel was close to scolding his little brother for picking up something that wasn't his until Woojin says, "Hyung, look at this!" Daniel and Seongwoo share a confused look before proceeding to kneel down to Woojin's height as he still held onto the small card.

"Mnet Daycare? That place is pretty popular with kids recently," Seongwoo murmured, "Something about four new daycare workers there. You wanna check it out?"

Coincidentally, this was what Daniel was thinking about earlier with his talk with Seongwoo, but seeing it up front made him a bit wary still. He looks over to Woojin, asking his little brother first, "Woojinie, would you be okay spending time there more often than at home? It's located by your school so we can always ask one of the workers to wait for you there to walk with you to the daycare."

Woojin blinks before smiling, "It's fine with me. Hyung wants to spend time with Seongwoo-hyung, right? I don't mind since I can make more friends there."

The two hyungs immediately thought "bless this precious cinnamon roll".


When they reached the daycare, they were immediately met with the sound of-

"AHAHAHAHAHAOAHAOAHAOAHOAHOAHUAH@!#^%!"

"JAEHWAN-AH COME BACK HERE!"

Daniel watched how a young man covered in paint chased around a child who was somehow capable of mimicking the laughter of a psycopath while running around with paint tubes. He pitied the man as a different child clung onto his leg affectionately, making him collapse onto the floor while the child escaped to outside.

"Mr. Minhyun, there are people here," a child with a snaggletooth informed but 'Mr. Minhyun' remained dormant on the floor. He couldn't quite tell if he stayed because he was dying of embarrassment or was actually dying.

"Hello, I'm the Fox Class's president, Lee Euiwoong," and the hyungs look down to the only person in the room who was completely clean, bowing down slightly before standing up straight and smiling, "May I help you while Mr. Minhyun rests?"

"What the hell. I was never this mature as a kid."

The pink-haired boy ignored Seongwoo's comment even though he was secretly questioning the same thing. He responds with an awkward smile, "Hello Euiwoong-ah. Um- I'm Kang Daniel and I was hoping to apply Woojin to the daycare's care," he pushes Woojin up slightly, who innocently smiles at Euiwoong.

"Well in Mnet Daycare, since there are only four workers here and over 90 children here, we've split into classes as to keep the daycare organized. If you would like, you may check on each class before deciding if you still want to apply him here," Euiwoong turns slightly to his classmates who were painting still.

"O-Oh, so there are other classes than this one?"

"It is perfectly understandable if you do not wish to put Woojin in the Fox Class with someone like Jaehwan in it." (It was amazing how Euiwoong was still smiling professionally like that even though he lowkey roasted Jaehwan.)

"Lead the way to the other classes then, please," Daniel awkwardly laughed. The three followed Euiwoong's lead to the other side of the building before opening the door to be met with a person who oddly resembled onibugi holding Jaehwan, who was still laughing even in his hold.

"This is Mr. Jonghyun of the Onibugi Class," Euiwoong spoke up.

Jonghyun looks at them and gives a polite smile, "Nice to meet you. Would you like me to take over the tour once I put Jaehwan-ah back to his class?" and the introduction would've been charming if it weren't for someone screaming and running before basically hitting the back of Jonghyun's knees, causing him to face-plant into the floor in front of their feet. Chaos resumed as Jaehwan was now set loose yet again with the child who screamed to be stuck clinging to Jonghyun's leg as he was practically sobbing.

"It is also understandable if you do not wish to put Woojin with someone like Taemin."

Onwards with the tour.

They eventually reach the corner of the backyard where children were planting flowers into the ground with an elegant figure helping them, tucking a stray strand of short blonde hair behind her ear. The children seemed extremely attached to her as they were constantly showing proud expressions as she smiles back at them.

"This is the Bunny Class, which Mr. Minki is in charge of."

"Next class," oddly enough, both Daniel and Seongwoo said that in unison.

Euiwoong's expression changes from formality to innocent surprise. He asks, "Oh, why's that? Mr. Minki is quite nice and popular with the children once you know him."

"She He confuses me too much."

"I can't be friends with someone who rivals my beauty."

A moment of silence drifts between them before they continue on. Euiwoong tells them ahead of time, "Well the only teacher left is Mr. Dongho, who is in charge of the Tiger Class-" coincidentally, since Woojin, was walking slightly ahead of them, he ran into a large figure. Daniel looks and a squeak nearly leaves his mouth once he saw  a rather intimidating stare come from the figure.

"Hello, Mr. Dongho."

Daniel and Seongwoo wait anxiously before their anxiety is suddenly relieved with shock once Dongho smiles a rather fluffy smile. "Hello, Ung-ah. Giving a tour?"

"M-hm. I'm helping Daniel-ssi and his husband find a class for their son."

Why does everyone misinterpret my relations with them as this?! Daniel wondered how someone so young yet so mature could even think like that too (Daniel it's because Ongniel is science :P). He immediately interrupts the conversation to clarify, "Um- first of all, this guy isn't my husband he's my best friend and second of all, Woojin is my little brother!" and he gestures to Woojin before he realized that he went missing.

He was pretty close to panicking before he saw how Woojin was talking to another student animatedly before the two ran off to the playground with other children there. Dongho noticed the sight too and smiled, "Well it looks like Woojin will fit in perfectly fine. Do you want to fill out the paperwork then?"

Daniel continues to stare at Woojin, who's smiling at his new found friends before turning back to Dongho. He smiles.

"Sure!"