dress shopping

Prom night

Chapter 2

"Well we better go shopping!"said Victoria and Onew.Sulli,Victoria,Krystal,Amber,and Luna went to "Fancy's"But Laura came along.They were all looking for dresses.

"Hmmmmmm....."said Amber."Well I am usally boyish."

Amber took out a long back dress with sparkles,and a bow at the back.

Then Luna came and took a blue short dress , with a flower and a belt.

After Victoria came and picked a purple dress,with earings,and hair tie.

Finally it was Sulli's turn,who asked "Why would I need a dress?"

"Just get one!"yelled Krystal.So they all picked one long,peach dress with a matching purse and matching head band. 

Then Laura took a puffy red dress with sparkles.

Meanwhile........

Onew,Minho,Jonghyun,Key, and Taemin went to a place call "Buffalo."They all try one on.It seemed that everyone had good ones,except Taemin.

"Oh no!" Key said,dramatically.

So Jonghyun and Onew had to find a extra-small one

Onew and Key found white ones,and the rest had black.Then Onew took a green tux with happy faces and gave it it Taemin.

"NO WAY!"Taemin said,horrified.

 Then they rushed out,and left Onew and Key

."Hmmmmm,the happy face one is only  1$!"said Key.

"Let's get it."said Onew.They bought it,and ran off.

Meanwhile.........

"SHOE TIME!" yelled Luna.

"Finally!" said Laura,parking her bike.

"Wow,I love these ones!"said Luna picking up a pair of  blue high heels.

Then Amber came and said "Wear something comfortable." she said pointing at a pair of converse.

After Krystal came and picked a green pair of high heels.

Next came Victoria  purple high tops.

Then came Luna who got blue high-heels.

And then it was Sulli's turn,and she bought peach flats with tiny bows on them.

 

 

While they were on there way to the next bus,Laura took Sulli's shoes and got on her cheap bike.

Meanwhile..........

"Where do we go next?"ask Jonghyun.

"Which one sounds best?"said Key.

"Shoe time!No,Makeup time!No,um...tie time?"asked key.

"Ok!"said Minho,"Tie time!"And they went off.

There they went to a place called "Tiemer"

While they were looking for ties,Taemin saw a Yoshi store and went off.

"Hey,this is perfect for Taemin!"said Key,pointing to a happy face tie.

"I agree!"said Onew,noding his head.

"Excuse me,how much is this?"ask Key to a worker.

"2.00$,but it comes with matching shoes for an extra dolar."she said.

"Um.......no thank-you,i'll just buy the tie."said Key,while handing over the money.

"Ok,your lost."said the lady.

Mean while Taemin was looking for more yoshi stuff for his colletion.

"Yoshi pencils,yoshi plushies,yoshi carpets,yoshi earsers!It's heaven!"he said while paying for Yoshi stuff.

On there way home, Taemin stuffed all his Yoshi stuff in a bag but his tux  fell out as they drove away.

 

The main image is Sulli's dress.

Taemin likes Yoshi stuff too much.

Sorry for the short chapter!

Hope you liked it!