Hello kitty slippers?!

Prom night

Chapter 1

"Sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry......."sang Sulli as she  danced around,getting ready for her new music school.Sulli was the new kid ,and she was really nervous.She changed into her Seoul Music Academy   uniform.She was still dancing around until she heard her mom yelled","Hurry up Sulli,the bus is here!"

"Ok...........WHAT!"She looked outside the window,and she saw her bus there."WAIT!"She ran downstairs and ran to go catch  the bus.As she was stepping on the stairs of the bus she heard a squeaking sound.She looked down and to her embarassement , was wearing her  hello kitty slippers!

How embarassing.She thought,her face as red as a tomato.She walked down the the bus,while Taemin was looking at her with a weird face."Hello kitty?"Taemin said in his mind."Oh well,I still like Yoshi!"

Soon they arrived at school.Sulli tried to avoid everyone as she made her way to the principal's office,but soon an american girl with long brown hair named Laura passed by.She laughed at Sulli's slippers and  said "Haha!What are those......baby shoes? Her crew laughed at her corny diss.."This is the worst day of my life!!!"Sulli thought,gritting her teeth. Sulli  walked through the hall,embarassed and angry and  saw a popular guy with girls crowding around him.He seemed to be enjoying the attention.

"Dumb popular guy."She thought,stopping at a the annoucements board.A flyer that read"Best night Ever!"was on it and its date was tonight.

Oh please.Sulli thought,as she continued walking to the principal's office.

All of a sudden, Minho appeared and said "Step aside,step aside,ladies,Minho oppa is here!" The girls looked at him in a disgusted way and  pushed him into garbage can.

"Wait,I can take care on babies!"He called.Like,that really mattered,but it was too late.

**squeak**squeak**squeak**went Sulli's shoes as she  walked down the hall. All of a sudden she saw Onew running away from Key because Key's laser eyes were on.

Weird.What kind of school is this? She thought,passing the  the girl's bathroom.She was super surprised to see Minho come out.

"Hello,have you seen a crowd on girls screaming?Cause,they love me too!Right?"asked Minho.

"Yeah,sure,whatever."Sulli said,dismissively.

"OK!"Minho said,happily as he disappeared back into the girl's bathroom.

That is one weird dude. Sulli thought,with a shudder.

Soon she found her way to the principal's office.

"Choi Sulli,right?"The principal asked.Sulli nodded.

"Welcome to Seoul Music Academy."

                                                                             ***

It was break,and even though Sulli was desperate to go to the music room to play violin,she didn't have a music pass.

She sighed,as she sat in the caf,all alone.

"HI!"

Sulli looked up to see 4 girls,smiling down at her.

"I'm Victoria Song."

"I'm Park Luna."

"I'm Amber Liu."

"And I'm Krystal Jung!"

The girls looked at Sulli expectantly.

"What's your name?"

"Choi Sulli."Sulli replied.The girls looked down at Sulli's feet.,as they sat down beside her.

"Nice slippers!I have those ones in blue."Victoria said,nodding towards Sulli's slippers.

"Oooh,and I have those in yellow!"Krystal said,happily.

 "Oh yeah?I have all of them!"Minho bragged,as he passed their table.The girls looked at him weirdly.

"Anyways,did you get a date yet?"Amber asked,as she took a sip of water.

"No,not yet........"Sulli replied."But it's not like I want to go.It sounds like the stuff I like avoiding."

"I think you should go with Taemin."Luna said,suishing her rubber-like dumpling."He stares at you alot."

"NO WAY!Not that mean,weird guy,with that weird bodyguard that just bragged about his slippers!"yelled Sulli

"Hey!"Minho said,standing up,offended.

"So what do you think of SMA?"Victoria asked.Sulli shrugged.

"Weird.Really weird.I just saw that bodyguard guy,in the girl's bathroom and saw a guy chasing another guy with laser eyes."

Amber,Luna,Krystal and Victoria looked at each other.

"Minho,Key and Onew."They said with a sigh.

Soon Onew,Key,Minho,Taemin,and Jonghyun sat down with them.

"What are you guys doing here?"Luna asked."This is clearly our table."

"Well,we just wanted to sit down with you,is that against the law?"Jonghyun asked her.

Luna rolled her eyes.

"Sooooo....did any of you get a date?"Key asked,eating his rice.

'No,not yet...."Taemin said.

"Really?!"An annoying voice asked.Sulli sighed.Laura.

"Poor you,Taemin!You could go with me!"She looked at him,fakeness oozing out of her."So whatcha say?"

Key and Onew started biting their fingernails,nervously as Taemin looked over at Sulli.She wasn't paying attention at all.

  "Um.....I guess...."Taemin said,weakly.

 "Yay!!"yelled Laura as she skipped away.

"Why did did you say yes?!"Key and Amber asked him. 

"I didn't want to hurt her feelings."Taemin replied.

Yeah right!This must have been an act for someone. Sulli thought.

"Speaking of the prom,would any of you ladies want to go with me?"Minho asked.

"EW NOOOO!"The girls cried.

"Fine then.How about....you Krystal?"He asked,turning towards Krystal.

Krystal shook her head firmly."No way,oppa."

"Please?"

"NO!"

"Please?"

"NO!"

"Please?"

"NO!"

"How long will this take,?"Taemin asked,with a laugh.

Sulli glared at him.

"Uh...I mean...uh......"Taemin started,sweating like crazy.

"So uh....Sulli...who are you...uh...going with?"

"No one."She replied."I'm not even going."

"Oh."

He looks disappointed. Sulli thought.

"I'm going with Luna!"Jonghyun announced.

"And I'm going with Jonghyun!"Luna declared.

"Why?!Because we're best friends!"

Wasn't she mad at him,before? This is one weird school.

"What about you Amber?"Key asked.

"Key,you know I don't do these things."Amber said.

"So you could go with me!"

"NO!"

"Please?"

"NO!"

Soon Key,Amber,Krystal and Minho all had the same fight.

"Please?"

"No!"

"Let's go,before this turns into SMA's biggest disaster."Onew said to Victoria.The two snuck away,as Minho and Key begged,Krystal and Amber to go with them.

"Taemin!Taemin,Taemin!"Laura squealed,grabbing his arm."We have to go match our outfits!We don't want to look as horrible as her,do we?"She snickered at Sulli,as she and Taemin hurried away.

Sulli sighed.Her first day at SMA was one big disaster.

 

 

 

 Haha,Minho brags too much.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!