1/1

That's my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: I use a lot in this One Shot, if you cant handle that please don't read it.  

 

Jonghoon, Seunghyun and Miro three friends since middle school. A way to make their friendship last forever they decided to get a tattoo, precisely their birthdays in roman. Jonghoon picked a medium sized one and decided to get it on his wrist as a band, Seunghyun being Seunghyun wanted to be the biggest of the three and he wanted to have it on top of his shoulders. And about Miro she wanted a normal size on the inside of her bicep in the left side. That being done they went further with their lives and not staying away from each other. Miro got somewhere after college a relation with Seunghyun and now a good 4 years later they were still together despised that Miro had a huge secret since 1 year ago. Jonghoon was her secret lover, yes it was bad she was unloyal towards her boyfriend.

If he would find out about the affair he would be heartbroken. Not only heartbroken he would also be disappointed because Miro lied to him for a whole year and not just with a stranger no his best friend. It would be like in college his best friend would steal his girl and he would be left behind, just like trash. But let’s not talk about that ‘friend’ anymore the three of them broke every way of contact with him.  Now after the 4 years their anniversary of being friends was just a day away, they decided to celebrate this at the small apartment Seunghyun and Miro owned.

The day before the little celebration Seunghyun asked Jonghoon to stay over so that could organize it together later on the day  they decided to celebrate it in the evening so everyone could sleep as long as they want. Miro slowly woke up in Seunghyun his soft embrace. Shifting and trying not to wake up her man she slide out of bed. A little groan left his mouth as he turned over to sleep further. As she stepped out of her room she heard a few noises coming from the living room. ‘Must be Hoon.” She mumbled and yes she was right as she entered the kitchen, seeing a Jonghoon in his pj’s making breakfast.  “Morning sunshine.” Jonghoon smiled and he received a small kiss on his lips from Miro. “Mhh you dare with your man under the same roof.” Jonghoon trapped Miro in between him and the counter. “Hush, don’t you dare dip.” A smile creeped on Miro her face. A door closing was heard and Miro rushed towards the first chair she saw at the dining table. A laugh left Jonghoons mouth as Seunghyun enter the kitchen. “Why are you laughing.” A husky sound came out of Seunghyun his throat.  “Ah just Miro and her lame jokes.” Jonghoon saved both their asses as he lied. Seunghyun hummed and he joined Miro at the dining table. Jonghoon gave them both coffee and pancakes as also he joined them. “What time can the others come?” Miro asked. “I don’t know at 8pm or something.” Seunghyun nod and he took a sip from his coffee. The three of them munching on their breakfast in silence.

Miro was watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter