Gathering information

I'm gonna tell you a little secret

At the park:

Britney's thoughts:

Britney: Jimin i have some really important questions to ask you. And i'll be really happy if you could answer them.

Jimin: You can ask.

Britney: So i know about the magical stuff going on here and i'm sure you have some powers too but that's not the thing i want to know. I know that when you were little you were kidnapped by some man. 

Jimin: And?

Britney: And i wanna know can you describe them or how about telling me how you managed to escape from them? /she asked full of hope/

Jimin: I grew up on the streets so it wasn't a big deal for me. As for the description .. i saw their faces about 5 seconds. All i know is that they were dressed in black and one of them was fat. 

Britney: That's all?

Jimin: Yes. I didn't play domino with them. I didn't see their faces. /he said sarcastically/

??: Look, Jimin i don't know who these men are, but i definetely know  that they are very dangerous. 

Jimin: I don't care. They can't scare me. 

??: You're wandering the streets like everythings fine. What if they come again? 

Jimin: I'm just fine like that. I can look out for myself. Don't worry. /he said with a smile/

??: How can you be so stubborn? What if they come again? What are you gonna do ?

Jimin: If they come - they will have to think "what are they gonna do". /he stood up and left/

Britney: Where are you going? /she didn't get an answer/

??: What's your opinion on this situation?

Britney: I think we should ask the police for help.

??: So, what are you gonna explain them? That a group of black dressed men are trying to kidnap a boy who turns invisible or a little girl that can hear people's minds? Trust me - they will send you in a psychiatry. You have to trust me. If you wanna find your girl we can only do it together. We can trust no one. 

Britney: Okay .. /she looked hopeless/

 

John's thoughts:

John: Minngyu how long have you been doing these strange things?

Minngyu: I noticed something was happening after my mother's death.

John: So .. can you do this anytime you want? 

Minngyu: Sometimes i can, sometimes i can't. 

John: You should have said that earlier .. 

Minngyu: I was afraid that you wouldn't believe me. 

John: Look. i have a man friend - neurosurgeon. Maybe he can give a pice of advice on this matter. Maybe he can find a treatment. I want you to be really calm and quiet. Please don't move and break things. /he nodded and they got into this neurosurgeon's office/

Neurosurgeon: Come in.

John: Hello. How are you?

Neurosurgeon: Hey there, i'm fine. How are you? What's the problem here?

John: My son has this thing called .. /he tries to remember it's name/ Telekinesis.

Neurosurgeon: Telekinesis? There's no such thing called telekinesis.

John: How .. we saw that on the internet. People were lifting things with the power of their mind.

Neurosurgeon: That's bull. They are manipulating you. /he started laughing/

John looked really shocked and at the same time pissed.

Minngyu: Dad, can we just go home?

John: Wait. What if someone came here and showed you that he can lift objects? What would you?

Neurosurgeon: First of all, i would do some blood tests, hormone tests than i would put the patient in a camera. I would take him into quarantine. I would open his brain. Just think about that - if there was something like that and the doctor who found it - me. I would win so many awards with this discovery. /he looked extremely happy saying that/

John: Oh god .. son let's get out of here. 

Minngyu: I told you that this wasn't gonna work. 

John: Okay, okay. Go. /they left/

 

Britney's thoughts:

Britney: I don't understand .. how i couldn't notice something was going on with my daughter .. 

??: Your daughter didn't notice it too .. 

Britney: But why my daughter? Or why the other kids? There has to be some explanation, right?

??: I will find the answers soon. 

Britney: What do you mean?

??: Me and Sarang will move into this house /shows her a picture/ I will take the other kids as well. I will actually take all of the special kids there. We will be able to hide there and find answers about those bunch of questions. 

Britney: But what is the connection with this house?

??: It's not the house. It's the area. All of the answers are in this area. /he stoppes talking and watches some black dressed men passing by them/ Let's not talk about this stuff now. Take this picture. You have my number. You'll call me later and we will talk more. I have some things to do. If you excuse me. 

Britney: Of course. /she looks confused/ Thank you very much. You helped me a lot. /they shake hands/

??: Goodbye. /he walked away/

 

Jimin's thoughts:

As he was walking down the streets suddenly he comes across the police. 

Police: Don't you have any evidence about that boy who stole your wallet?

The man: No. He just took it and ran away. /the police notices Jimin/

Police: There you are. Can you come for a while? /Jimin starts running/ Stop! Don't run! /they start chasing him/

 

Seulgi's thoughts:

As she was walking between the houses for sale she sits on the ground to take some rest when she sees Jimin running.

Seulgi: Why is he running so fast? /she asks herself then suddenly he stops and turns invisible/ WHAT?

Police: Which way? We lost him again. Damn it! 

Seulgi walks toward Jimin when he turns normal.

Jimin: What are you looking at? /he turns to walk away/

Seulgi: Can you wait for a moment? /she runs toward him/ How did you do that?

Jimin: I did what?

Seulgi: You went invisible. 

Jimin: If i was invisible you wouldn't see me. /he said pissed/

Seulgi: Wait for a minute. Can you listen to me? 

Police comes their way.

Jimin: Crap, i can't turn invisible i'm too tired. /he holds Seulgi's hand/

Seulgi: Don't touch me!

Jimin: Come here for a minute please. You saw the police, right? Help me please. My life depends on this. /he pushes her to the wall pretending to kissing her/

Seulgi: They are coming. I think they didn't believe.

Police: Turn around. We're not that stupid. Come here. /Jimin starts running/ STOP!

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                          To be continued ..