Meet the characters:

I'm gonna tell you a little secret

John Lee:

Acts as the father of the family. He's well-intentioned, loving and cheerful. His worst feature is being a little clumsy. The opposite happens when he tries to do something nice. Has been both a mother and a father to his son Minngyu. When he realizes the extraordinary powers of his son, his life turns upside-down. 

 

Britney Hwang: 

Acts as the mother of the family. Has a determined and perfectionist personality. But in fact is really lovable and nice. She likes to go by the rules. After the disappearence of her daugther Emily, she is trying to face the life with John. She makes a new family on the road to finding her daughter. But is afraid to show her true feelings and become attached to her new family. 

 

Park Jimin:

The eldest son of the family who is 19 years old. He has the ability to be invisible. Rebellious and reckless, he is used to solving his own problems. Contrary to what is seen outside, he is very caring. The walls he built to protect himself will slowly crumble as he becomes a part of abnormal family.

 

Kang Seulgi:

The eldest daughter of the family, Electric Girl. Since she can't control her powers she has to always wear gloves. Afraid of hurting the people she loves, she cannot touch them with her bare hands. She is happy to feel normal with her new family. She is friendly, funny and caring. 

 

Wendy:

The middle child of the abnormal family. 18 years old girl with the power of taking the shape of the person she touches. She is friendly, caring and really lovable. Her biggest dream is finding a normal family she can live with. 

 

Minggyu: 

Youngest son of the family. He is 10 years old and sweet pain in the . He's cheerful and friendly. Just like his father he is a walking disaster. He is hyperactive and a dreamer. Even though he misses his mom he tries to be strong for his dad. His power is telekinesis. 

 

Sarang: 

The youngest daughter of the family. Always wears headphones because of her ability to hear people's minds. She is an intelligent and an innocent kid. Will say whatever is in her mind. Although loving and caring she doesn't know what family love is since she grew up in an orphanage. 

 

Jeon Jungkook:

He is the long lost brother of Jimin. His super power is making people do the things he wants them to do. He is rude because of being alone all the time. Jimin has no idea that he is alive. Appears later in the story.

 

The neighbors:

Scarlett:

Neighbor's daughter. She is self-centered, rude and arrogant. Hates being ordinary and always looks others' imperfections. She has no self-confidence and is always trying to satisfy her mother. She is always seeking for recognition from the people around her. Falls in one sided love with Jimin and desperately tries to seduce him.