Aftermath II

Coming together

A/N Pt 2, hope you guys like... all the members this time :) 

------------------------------------------------------------

It's the next morning when Seunghyun gets softly shaken awake, a first compared to the horrific experience of waking up to Jaejins screeching. Blinking a few times to get used to the harsh glare of the light, he looks up to find three mischievous grins and catches a glimpse of a phone getting stashed in Hongkis pocket before groaning in regret. The photo will be shown to everyone, Hongkis smirk makes him sure of that. He wants to curl in more but realises that would only make it worse and he doesn't really know if he can stand anymore suggestive eyebrow movement and smirks. There's a moment of silence before chaos resumes when Hongki, true to his 4Dness screams "Stack time!" and jumps on top of him and Jonghun. Jaejin smiling like his nickname psycho heaves himself on top of them while minhwan grins evilly and jumps on the top. much to the horror of the others. 

"Told you guys I'm maknae on top," Minhwan chuckles relenquishing the rare chance of overpowering his hyungs. .

"Yah Minhwan! This is why I told you u need to go on a diet!" an unidentifiable muffled voice states from under the maknae.

A chorus of approvals come from below.

"Wait did I hear that right? You guys want me to stay on for longer? Ok, anything my hyungs want," Minhwan says and beams in happiness at all hyungs groaning at the evil maknae. 

Seunghyun was enjoying the new playful new atmosphere but the was the weight of the Hongki, Jaejin and Minhwan, that brat, was starting to take a toll on him. Growing pressure on his chest results  in him beginning to gasp for air, frantically starting to take big gulps, yet he still unable to combat the enormous pressure on lungs. 

"Get off," Jonghuns said, quietly yet sternly and with the reprimand, one by one the members sombrely rolled off with sheepish grins yet worried eyes. 

"Are you okay" Jonghun turned to Seunghyun anxious eyes inspecting the boy. Seunghyun nodded in relief after feeling the weight being lifted of his body. When the other members realised that the leader was just anxious for the maknae their smiles widen. Jonghyun scoots over to the right creating a gap which the members invitingly join into. Minhwan, aegyo restored, jumps next to the leader, head on his chest. Jonghyun smiles sweetly over his head, slowly runs his fingers through his hair. Jaejin takes up the blk of the space in the middle pushing out everone else ti the side, and Seunghyun is sure he's going to fall off before Hongki grabs a hold of his arm and pushes Jaejin away ignoring his whines. Hongki retaliates by throwing a leg over him.

They like that for a while, silent yet all feelings are conveyed.