Ready.. go

Oneshot for Anybody

 

They sat in silence in the car. They were holding hands. Nothing else. Not even looking at each other.

The car was parked in the parking lot to the hotel they were staying at while on tour.

And the reason for the silence? They had just broken up.

Why are they still holding hands? Well, it's complicated.

Complicated? Of course. They love each other still, but their company found out about their relationship and forced them to break it off.

They were both off in their own little world, trying to think of something to say or do.

A couple more seconds passed before the one in the passenger seat broke the long suffering silence.

"We could just quit."

The one in the drivers seat looked up, startled.

"Just think about it. We won't have to worry about anything ever again." the dreamer looked at the driver with pleading eyes.

The driver shook their head.  "You should know that won't work."

"What makes you say that?"

"They won't let us quit."

The dreamer grasped the others hand tighter and leaned in to them a bit. "Then we should run away."

"We can't do that either!" the driver pushed the others hand off theirs. "Actually thats even worse! Our members, fans, managers... Everyone will be looking for us. We would be found before we could get out of the country."

The dreamer quickly became depressed. "Why do you have to be so pessimistic? I'm beginning to question your love for me. Why don't you wanna be with me?"

"Of course I love you. I'd do anything for you. But are you sure YOU want to give up your dream to be with me?"

The dreamer gave the pessimistic one a disbelieving look. "Why do you think i'm suggesting this then?" they opened the door and got out slamming the door angrily behind them.

The driver sighed and got out to go after the other.

"Yah! Why are you being like this?" they called to the one that was a good 200 feet in front of them.

When the questioning one didn't get a response he sped up his pace.

"What do you want me to do?" they called out again.

There was no response.

The one trying to catch up gave a determined look and sprinted towards their distraught lover.

That was the needed effort because they easily caught up with the other.

They both stopped in their tracks as their hands touched.

"Look," the out of breath one said "I'm sorry. I love you and I will never stop. So please stop this nonsense. And...and we will go. We will leave."

The other looked down, a shadow cast over their face.

"Are you sure you wa-" the sad one was cut of by their lovers lips.

They parted slowly, looking at each other, looking for conformation in each others eyes.

"We are going to leave." they both said but the one with renewed hope added "Now."

"Wait. Now?"

"Yes. Let's get our things and go." the exuberant one pulled the other towards the hotel.

"Only if you're sure."

"Of course." The leader smiled back at the one being dragged.

They quickly made their way through the lobby, up the elevator and down their hall to the room with their things in it.

The one that couldn't wait to leave opened the door slowly, making sure no one was in there. When they heard and saw nothing they went in and split up right away, each going for their own things.

A minute or two went by and people and things shuffling around was the only thing heard.

When they met up they looked at each other and nodded.

But of course something had to go wrong.

The door opened and the rest of the band members spilled through. The two waiting to leave silently cursed to themselves.

"What are you two doing?" one of them asked.

"Leaving." the one that first shunned the idea said.

"Where are you going?" another member asked.

"Away." the same one responded.

"Why?"

"Just let us leave and don't look for us." the one that has been silent spoke up.

All the members knew about their relationship and that they had to break it off.

They stood awkwardly for a moment before all the members enveloped the two in a big hug.

"Email is often and let us know where you are and how you're doing." one demanded.

"You better leave before the manager gets back." another suggested.

They stepped away from each other and there was not a single dry eye between them.

"Good luck!" their now former members called to them as they walked out.

"They are the ones I'll miss the most. Them and the fans." the once dreamer said.

The other just nodded.

They were a bit slower getting back down to the car because of of their things. But when they did they both let out a sigh of relief.

Stage one in getting away? Complete.

The driver sped to the airport leaving their car in the parking lot, not caring what happened to it anymore.

The two of them marched into the airport like they owned the place, heads held high. They weren't wracking any disguises so the the people recognized them but something held them back from swarming the pair.

They arrives at the desk and the more confident of them spoke up.

"Give us two tickets to any flight going anywhere within the next hour." they demanded.

The lady looked confused. "Well we have two here..." she trailed off. "Put your luggage here and give me your passports and your credit card." She fumbled around with their objects for a few minutes before handing it all back along with the boarding passes. "Gate 32 F. It starts boarding in 50 minutes."

They both nodded their thanks and turned towards their new future together in England.

 

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This was really awkward to write. Im sorry if you're confused at some places buuttt....

I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and tell me who you imagined these people! Im curious~~